Perfect Veil (Eau de Parfum) by Sarah Horowitz Parfums

Icekat
29.03.2015 - 07:07 PM
2.5

Soft and cuddly

Perfect Veil is a soft, cuddly, comforting and pleasant scent. It is slightly powdery and sweet, very gentle and reminds me of a clean and fluffy pure white cotton blanket.

The scent opens with a touch of lemon and musk. Then as it develops, the slight sweet and powdery notes of vanilla and musk come to the surface. The scent is light but it lasts for hours. The soft sandalwood scent in the base notes is very comforting.

This is a nice scent all around. Light and unobtrusive, it is definitely can be used in the situation when heavy scents are not acceptable. I find it to be a bit plain for my taste but I did enjoy wearing a sample.

Latest Reviews

IcekatIcekat 8 years ago
L'Esprit Cologne - Kâshân Rose - The Different Company

L'Esprit Cologne - Kâshân Rose Pretty Pink Rose
This is a second rose perfume I tried from The Different Company. The first one, Rose Poivree, was unusual and interesting, but unfortunately it did not work for me. Kashan Rose is quite opposite. It is certainly a nice and very pleasant scent...

IcekatIcekat 8 years ago
Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) - Yves Rocher

Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) Iris with not so sweet personality…at first
It was a dark and stormy night when I stood in front of a cold castle with the gates decorated in Gothic ornaments of iris flowers intertwined with metal spikes and thistles. To walk in or not to walk in…This was the question....