SJP NYC Crush 2017Eau de Parfum

SJP NYC Crush (Eau de Parfum) by Sarah Jessica Parker
SJP NYC Crush (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Sarah Jessica Parker for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still in production.

Coconut, Vanilla, White blossoms

Submitted by CPL, last update on 28.12.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume SJP NYC Pure Crush (Eau de Toilette) by Sarah Jessica Parker, which differs in concentration.

My perfect coconut
Hi there, I'd like to try my first comment. I have been reading along quietly for more than three years until I decided to register here :)
That is why I subconsciously chose this fragrance because it is easy to describe.
I got it for my birthday from my boyfriend and was shocked and in love from the first sniff! For me personally it is the perfect coconut scent! Many coconut scents are usually too sweet for me, but this one is sweet in a gentle way. It wraps itself flatteringly around your nose and wraps you up. I belong to the type of person who usually perceives the whole package of a fragrance and usually can't name the fragrances in detail unless they stand out. Here it is a coconut that nestles up against you, sexy and seductive in a gentle way. It's dry and doesn't get kitschy. My boyfriend and I have to think of a ripped pack of coconut flakes or Batida de Coco. For me, this is the perfect fragrance for autumn and winter, especially in cold or rainy weather, whether outside or at home to cuddle up in. I also like to wear it to sleep, because it has something soothing and radiates a lot of security. On my skin it lasts 8-9 hours and develops a light Hp-DNA, especially in the beginning. I think this is one of the reasons why I love him so much, the combination of Hp-Light and coconut knocks me out. You can't spray this scent and doesn't kill anybody with it, but it is still perceived in a gentle way. This scent has managed to conquer my heart from the first second on in such a way that it would belong to the 10 scents of my life, if I had any ;)
Gentle Sarah
Actually I had already embellished our wedding day with Assam of India yesterday - but today I saw Crush EdP in the English department store at a sensationally favourable price.

You can neither test there, nor can you see the bottle.

But under 20 Euro you can risk a blind purchase.

And the cardboard released a beautifully shaped bottle with a leather look, the feel of which is already pleasing.

The fragrance continues, as soft and sweet coconut milk and vanilla flow around me - topped by white flowers.

Manageable ingredients - but optimally matched to each other.

A gourmand scent, without heaviness, that stays close to the skin.

Creamy and mild, Crush nestles against my skin.

This Sarah has gently sweetened the post-wedding day.

ScentwitchScentwitch 26 days ago
5.5
Smells like pickle juice to me!

Popular Sarah Jessica Parker

Stash (Eau de Parfum Elixir) by Sarah Jessica Parker Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely (Eau de Parfum) by Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Liquid Satin by Sarah Jessica Parker The Lovely Collection - Dawn by Sarah Jessica Parker The Lovely Collection - Twilight by Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Pure Crush (Eau de Toilette) by Sarah Jessica Parker Stash Unspoken by Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC (Eau de Toilette) by Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Pure Bloom by Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Sheer by Sarah Jessica Parker The Lovely Collection - Endless by Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC (Eau de Parfum) by Sarah Jessica Parker