SJP NYC 2016Eau de Parfum

SJP NYC (Eau de Parfum) by Sarah Jessica Parker
SJP NYC (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Sarah Jessica Parker for women and was released in 2016. The scent is fruity-floral. It is still in production.

Honorine Blanc

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Osmanthus, Woodland strawberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia, Honeysuckle, Mimosa
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Rum, Sandalwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 22.05.2019.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume SJP NYC (Eau de Toilette) by Sarah Jessica Parker, which differs in concentration.

brightly coloured
Today I flew on a squeaky colorful package again - and as a self-confessed Sex and the City fan I bought the box blind after I had unravelled JSP as Sarah Jessica Parker.

What awaited me in the colourful bottle?
A similar fragrance.

So the packaging was honest and indicative.

The fragrance is not only squeaky colorful, but also squeaky sweet.
Plenty of sparkling strawberries rain down on me - soaked in rum.
A few mandarins still roll in between, but unpeeled.
This does not make the Bon Bon scent aquatic - but it does not appear sticky despite its distinct sweetness.

The husband and I synchronously discover a certain resemblance to Iaia Zero - I to my joy - he to his sorrow.

This comic attitude is inherent in both fragrances - but the purchase prices differ enormously.
Mrs. Parker shows herself much more modest - although she filled the treat bag properly.

Here the spirits divide over such sugar work - because the husband takes safety distance .

Every day I don't want to smell so candylike - but every now and then I like to reach into the Bon Bon bag.

Juicy strawberry
NYC instantly created an image in my mind. That of kissing my little boy when he was tiny and had eaten such a large strawberry that it was dribbling from his mouth and down his chin.

It struck me that a perfume that could instantly bring such an image to my mind is amazing! It has the smell of strawberries with a musky skin-scent. It's fairly linear, but I like its simplicity.

While this is certainly sweet, this is NOT cloyingly sweet. The musky note grounds it. I have discovered that I tend to like my perfumes a bit on the sweeter and powdery side, but certain scents can veer off into the teenybopper ridiculous. This is not that. It's soft and beautiful; perfect for spring and summer and hanging out with the kids. And for strawberry picking!!! LOL

Longevity is not very good--maybe a couple of hours. And this is the EDP, not the EDT! Sillage is pretty weak, in my opinion. I'd like to be a bit stronger. But it's good; I like it. I don't love it, but it's better than others. I feel it's fairly unique, but I'm sure there are similar ones on the market, I just don't know what they are. (If you're looking for unique, try Sarah Jessica Parker's Covet...WOW!)

I don't know how Ms. Parker does it...what I mean is, she keeps coming up with all of these fragrances that at once are so interesting and beautiful, and yet also quite different from the last. She has quite the talent.

Bcars10Bcars10 4 years ago
Simple juicy strawberry and musky skin. Delicious!

by MissGuerlain
by MissGuerlain
by Elidoria
by Elidoria

Popular Sarah Jessica Parker

Stash (Eau de Parfum Elixir) by Sarah Jessica Parker Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely (Eau de Parfum) by Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Liquid Satin by Sarah Jessica Parker The Lovely Collection - Dawn by Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Crush (Eau de Parfum) by Sarah Jessica Parker The Lovely Collection - Twilight by Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Pure Crush (Eau de Toilette) by Sarah Jessica Parker Stash Unspoken by Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC (Eau de Toilette) by Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Pure Bloom by Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Sheer by Sarah Jessica Parker The Lovely Collection - Endless by Sarah Jessica Parker