24 Elixir Ambrosia 2017

24 Elixir Ambrosia by ScentStory
24 Elixir Ambrosia is a perfume by ScentStory for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Wild roseWild rose
Floral notesFloral notes
Musky notesMusky notes
CypressCypress
White lilyWhite lily
JasmineJasmine
VanillaVanilla
VioletViolet

Submitted by Calista, last update on 25.05.2021.

Bright, sweet floral
This is my of Elixir Ambrosia, from the now-discontinued 24 line by ScentStory, a primarily floral and sweet creation, including notes of rose, vanilla, musk, as well as some other spicy notes that may include patchouli, tarragon, and saffron. It leans sweet and bright but not over-the-top / juicy sweet, and still with plenty of floral burst. I think it’s a solid, robust floral option for anyone and for any time of the year despite inherently leaning feminine. Frankly, it’s the only release from the 24 line that’s slightly feminine and presumably marketed to women, unless I’m forgetting one.

Its performance is very good, its concentration is EDP, and it is sold via the NY-based discounter FragranceX at a reasonable $51 for 100ml. I’m not blown away by it but it’s very agreeable and I’d certainly recommend trying it if you come across it.

7 out of 10

Sweet and dry...
24 Elixir Ambrosia from 24 ScentStory is one of the best in the ScentStory collection. If you enjoy sweet (sweet / dry) fragrances you will enjoy this fragrance. While there are many floral notes here, it is balanced with the patchouli, musk and tarragon. The amber and caramel come through loud and clear, and personally that's my favourite part. But guys don't shy away from this fragrance because of the florals, this fragrance truly is unisex and not too feminine at all - although you may think that because of the floral notes. In the opening, I get this real kinda of effervesce root-beer soda or pop-rocks vibe (pop pop pop). Then this fragrance stays very linear to the dry-down. I have over 100 fragrances in my collection now, and I'm thinking this could be my signature scent for spring 2020. I think this can be worn all year round, and for any occasion, even the work place (if used lightly). I give this a 10 / 10, and glad I added to my collection. Frag-heads unite! Peace!

Popular ScentStory

24 Gold by ScentStory 24 Gold Oud Edition by ScentStory 24 by ScentStory 24 Platinum by ScentStory 24 Elixir Gold by ScentStory 24 Go Dark by ScentStory 24 Live Another Night / The Mentalist Gold by ScentStory 24 Ice Gold by ScentStory Gossip Girl XOXO by ScentStory 24 Platinum Oud Edition by ScentStory 24 Live Another Day / The Mentalist Silver by ScentStory 24 Elixir Azur by ScentStory 24 Elixir Neroli by ScentStory 24 Elixir Platinum by ScentStory Gossip Girl Spotted! by ScentStory 24 Elixir Rise of the Superb by ScentStory