24 Gold Oud Edition 2013

24 Gold Oud Edition by ScentStory
24 Gold Oud Edition is a popular perfume by ScentStory for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesNutmegNutmeg
CinnamonCinnamon
Italian mandarin orangeItalian mandarin orange
Pink pepperPink pepper
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
VanillaVanilla
MuskMusk
OudOud

Submitted by Michael, last update on 12.10.2021.

Recommended by You Tube reviewers
Smells like paco rabanne 1 million to me. Lasts a decent amount of time and I can still smell it on my skin after 7 hours. Would be good for those new to oud fragrances. The only reason I brought this was cause of jeremy fragrance's recommendation. However I dont smell any oud. And to be honest it's not even that cheap and I would rather spend the amount I paid for this on something else

The Orange and Birch Sets this Oud Apart
I think it’s the orange and birch that set this oud fragrance apart from other oud fragrances on the market today. This is sweet, woody and warm. Definitely different and absolutely beautiful. This is a projection beast and lasts a long time on my skin. Trust me when I say that you only need one or two sprays maximum. For winter, fall, evening events or date night. I give this a 9/10 and highly recommend for any fragrance collection.

I do not know...
I don't really think it's worth the price. There are many sweet fragrances with aoud and much cheaper than this one. And on the same level. At least two I recommend Lattafa-Opulent Oud and Ard Al Zaafaran - Midnight Oud ... and both cost cheaper than 24 Gold Oud Edition.
Maybe if it were cheaper !
Big Brother
I accidentally saw the perfume in a Youtube video from @jeremyfragrance. I do not always share his opinion am also the one or other time on his tip fallen in. A blind purchase was not recommended to me with the 24 gold thus I was also somewhat skeptical with this. I ordered 24 Gold Oud, and when he arrived I was very surprised ...It's a very good performance perfume that's a bit dirtier than his brother. The Sillage is impressive. In fact, it can beat some more expensive niche fragrances in it. If I had to compare it to other perfumes, it would be a mixture of "1 Million" Paco Rabanne, "Spicebomb Extreme" Viktor & Rolf, some vanilla of "24 Gold" and a good oud note. The composition contains notes of mandarin, pepper, cinnamon, sandalwood, vanilla and oud... The bottle is a small golden block that is not special. Like the 24 gold only a little darker.
Durability and Sillage are above average. A good 24 hours...Very suitable for the cold season. Be careful, though, in enclosed spaces.
But what bothers me (I just mentioned that) is the vanilla note. I didn't like One Million back then either. I ordered a bottle and gave away more than half of it because I couldn't smell it anymore. And a similarity is well known.
But if you like One Millions you should definitely test this fragrance here....

by Irini
by Irini
by MightyMike
by MightyMike
by Thecombad
by Thecombad

Popular ScentStory

24 Gold by ScentStory 24 by ScentStory 24 Platinum by ScentStory 24 Elixir Gold by ScentStory 24 Go Dark by ScentStory 24 Live Another Night / The Mentalist Gold by ScentStory 24 Ice Gold by ScentStory Gossip Girl XOXO by ScentStory 24 Platinum Oud Edition by ScentStory 24 Live Another Day / The Mentalist Silver by ScentStory 24 Elixir Azur by ScentStory 24 Elixir Ambrosia by ScentStory 24 Elixir Neroli by ScentStory 24 Elixir Platinum by ScentStory Gossip Girl Spotted! by ScentStory 24 Elixir Rise of the Superb by ScentStory