24 Gold Oud Edition (2013)

24 Gold Oud Edition by ScentStory

24 Gold Oud Edition is a popular perfume by ScentStory for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesNutmeg, Cinnamon bark, Italian mandarin, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesGaiac wood, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Birch
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Vanilla bean, Musk, Oud

Submitted by Michael, last update on 22.11.2018.

6.0 9.0 8.0 7.0/10

Big Brother
I accidentally saw the perfume in a Youtube video from @jeremyfragrance. I do not always share his opinion am also the one or other time on his tip fallen in. A blind purchase was not recommended to me with the 24 gold thus I was also somewhat skeptical with this. I ordered 24 Gold Oud, and when he arrived I was very surprised ...It's a very good performance perfume that's a bit dirtier than his brother. The Sillage is impressive. In fact, it can beat some more expensive niche fragrances in it. If I had to compare it to other perfumes, it would be a mixture of "1 Million" Paco Rabanne, "Spicebomb Extreme" Viktor & Rolf, some vanilla of "24 Gold" and a good oud note. The composition contains notes of mandarin, pepper, cinnamon, sandalwood, vanilla and oud... The bottle is a small golden block that is not special. Like the 24 gold only a little darker.
Durability and Sillage are above average. A good 24 hours...Very suitable for the cold season. Be careful, though, in enclosed spaces.
But what bothers me (I just mentioned that) is the vanilla note. I didn't like One Million back then either. I ordered a bottle and gave away more than half of it because I couldn't smell it anymore. And a similarity is well known.
But if you like One Millions you should definitely test this fragrance here....

by Irini
by Irini
by MightyMike
by MightyMike
by Thecombad
by Thecombad

Popular ScentStory

24 Gold by ScentStory 24 by ScentStory 24 Go Dark by ScentStory 24 Platinum by ScentStory 24 Live Another Night / The Mentalist Gold by ScentStory 24 Ice Gold by ScentStory 24 Elixir Gold by ScentStory 24 Live Another Day / The Mentalist Silver by ScentStory Gossip Girl XOXO by ScentStory 24 Elixir Azur by ScentStory 24 Platinum Oud Edition by ScentStory 24 Elixir Ambrosia by ScentStory 24 Elixir Platinum by ScentStory 24 Elixir Neroli by ScentStory Gossip Girl Spotted! by ScentStory 24 Elixir Rise of the Superb by ScentStory