24 Platinum

24 Platinum by ScentStory

24 Platinum is a perfume by ScentStory for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-oriental. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Orange, Rose, Juniper berry
Heart Notes Heart NotesGalbanum, Gurjun balsam, Sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Vanilla, White musk

Submitted by Kruemel952, last update on 17.11.2016

Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Really good for a budget frag ...
I happened upon the Scentstory collection in a department store this afternoon … so I tried them :). The general rule of thumb when buying frags is ' you get what you pay for', but every so often something REALLY nice comes out of a budget bottle. 24 Platinum is one such story (pardon the pun) …

As I said, I tried all of these on various parts of my anatomy, and the only other one that I found acceptable was the original '24', but once I had allowed 24 Platinum to develop, I found myself suitably impressed by what was coming off my arm.
Initially, this fragrance is just a jumble of notes all vying for attention … particularly a very cocktail-like Juniper up top that is reminiscent of a spilled gin and tonic. Given a half hour to settle a little, 24 Platinum separates itself into a quirkily floral top which deepens steadily into a very nice, woody concoction with a huge dollop of Ambroxan and a healthy helping of Iso E Super. In actual fact, this fragrance reminds me in no small measure of LoAnt by Santi Burgas, which I tried recently. At $50 odd per 100mls it may lack a little refinement as it opens, but waiting a while for the end result is extremely gratifying!
My lukewarm ratings on sillage and longevity arise from the two sprays I took from the tester, and would probably be corrected by a lavish overspray … at the price this stuff goes for I'm not complaining.

I find myself having to recommend 24 Platinum rather highly, despite the cheesy name and packaging… I'm off to get a bottle tomorrow :).
Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Another Scentstory sillage monster!
All of the Scentstory 24 series are amazing, and this scent is no exception. It oozes class at a very low price which makes it very good value for money. You can smell vanilla, some rose and a very good oud note. It is has monster sillage and longevity also.

• by Snaut by Snaut
  • by Vawallpa by Vawallpa

Popular ScentStory

24 Gold by ScentStory 24 Gold Oud Edition by ScentStory 24 by ScentStory 24 Platinum by ScentStory 24 Go Dark by ScentStory 24 Live Another Night / The Mentalist Gold by ScentStory 24 Elixir Gold by ScentStory 24 Live Another Day / The Mentalist Silver by ScentStory 24 Ice Gold by ScentStory Gossip Girl XOXO by ScentStory 24 Elixir Azur by ScentStory 24 Platinum Oud Edition by ScentStory 24 Elixir Ambrosia by ScentStory 24 Elixir Neroli by ScentStory 24 Elixir Platinum by ScentStory Gossip Girl Spotted! by ScentStory