Scent Bar 111 (2011)

Scent Bar 111 by Scent Bar

Scent Bar 111 is a popular perfume by Scent Bar for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is sweet-powdery. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesAmbergris, Berries, Bergamot, Sicilian orange, Vanilla
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Iris, Lily, Rose, Rosewood, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesOpoponax, Patchouli, White musk

Submitted by Inala, last update on 06.08.2019.

Not one way or another
My statement about this fragrance is a good three years old and I now own a bottle. The fragrance impression of "then" seems to me today not very differentiated and does not really reflect the essence of the fragrance. That's why I would like to go into the fragrance a bit more closely and maybe encourage one or the other to take a test.

The fragrance has a sweet start, but at the same time it also has a sour note. First and foremost, I take Amber was and some of the rosewood. It doesn't take long and a powdery note develops, mixed with some oranges and berries, but these are discreetly restrained and never take over. I smell the bergamot only minimally in the overall impression "acidic". The florets mentioned float as a whole above the fragrance, but individual floral notes are difficult to name. They take some of the sour impression away from the fragrance and give it a little lightness. I guess the rose is the only one I can make out. A little soapy it also appears occasionally, although I perceive the scent as dry and powdery. In addition, I smell something woody and slightly earthy in the course of time. This may be due to Patchouli.

The Sillage decreases quite fast, remains however present and well perceptible for others. The fragrance composition is unusual and exciting and only after wearing it several times can I perceive the different nuances and also appreciate the facets of the fragrance. That's why the scent is not wearable for me every day. He always demands my attention, and that makes him almost exhausting. But if I want something "different", he's just in time.

I would be very interested in further scent impressions.

Popular Scent Bar

Linea I Caratteri - Il Proibito by Scent Bar Scent Bar 103 by Scent Bar Scent Bar 104 by Scent Bar Scent Bar 109 by Scent Bar Scent Bar 500 by Scent Bar Scent Bar 600 by Scent Bar Scent Bar 101 by Scent Bar Linea I Caratteri - L'Onnipotente by Scent Bar Scent Bar 107 by Scent Bar Scent Bar 100 by Scent Bar Scent Bar 108 by Scent Bar Scent Bar 110 by Scent Bar Scent Bar 900 by Scent Bar Linea I Caratteri - Il Seducente by Scent Bar Scent Bar 800 by Scent Bar Scent Bar 700 by Scent Bar Scent Bar 102 by Scent Bar Scent Bar 400 by Scent Bar Scent Bar 300 by Scent Bar Scent Bar 200 by Scent Bar