Blanc de Paris (2013)

Blanc de Paris by Scent on Canvas

Blanc de Paris is a popular perfume by Scent on Canvas for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen mandarin, Calabrian bergamot, Murcia lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesBulgarian rose, Iris, White blossoms
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Sandalwood, White musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 29.01.2015.

2.5

Jbells
Pretty but sits too close to the skin
Blanc de Paris opens with a jumble of citrus notes and white florals, reminding me of lime. Very fresh and green, and a little sour in a pleasant way, on a bed of what seems to be watery resins.

On my skin, musk only comes into play 20 minutes later, and I feel that it really helps to draw out the floral in this. There's also a woodiness to it that lends some dimension. It's actually almost creamy and powdery in a rather feminine way. At this stage, it's a pretty fragrance.

It doesn't really develop much beyond that. Instead, it just becomes more and more of a skin scent the longer it goes, lasting for a grand total of about 4 hours.

I enjoyed the other Scent on Canvas creations, so I very much wanted to like this too, but it sits much too close to the skin. I have to really bury my nose in my skin to get a good whiff of it, but from what I got, it's a classy, professional scent with a hint of soft charm. It's worth a try because it might work better on you!

Popular Scent on Canvas

Rose Opéra by Scent on Canvas Brun Sicilien by Scent on Canvas Noir de Mars by Scent on Canvas Ocre Doré by Scent on Canvas