3AM 2015 Eau de Toilette

3AM (Eau de Toilette) by Sean John
3AM (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Sean John for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Parlux.

Ilias Ermenidis

GeraniumGeranium
Base Notes Base NotesSensual skin accordSensual skin accord
Tonic waterTonic water
SuedeSuede

Submitted by Michael, last update on 22.10.2021.

Cheap price/ Niche quality
Sensational ! Fresh, a bit sweet, bit woody, bit floral. It somehow has a vibe of Sprite/7UP but much better. Bitter, effervescent and sparkly. It reminds me of the classic Acqua di Gio but even more refined.
The quality is unreal for my nose taking in consideration the price. I feel that this is more versatile that you might think. I will for sure try it in each and every season.
The performance doesn't let me down. 7-8 hours with decent projection. Even if you won't feel it as strong after 2 hours, it will continue to be around you for few extra hours. This is the perfect performance that a fragrance can have. I want to believe that we need a bath after 7-8 hours lol.
The presentation is also brilliant, heavy bottle, thick box, very unique and nice design.
The sprayer is out of this world. With just 2 sprays you will be chocking yourself.
It was a big surprise for me and I urge you to try it !

Overall : 8.25/10

Sweet Tonic water note
This is all about Tonic water note, and it's an intresting one for me. Citrus-sweet and fresh. No leather or suede note on my skin.
For increased longevity and projection i spray it on shirts.

The atomizer, WOW, it should be standard for all this kind of easy to wear parfumes. Just amazing qualitty!

I think it might combine well with other parfumes, i plan to combine it with a cold sugarless one, like encre noir sport.

Effervescent versatility
I'm surprised there's not a single review here yet, so here are my thoughts.

I really dig the presentation of course :)
Nice textured box, heavy bottle with a thick plastic cap and an iconic, pressurized Dior/Juliette Has a Gun style atomizer.

This fragrance is citrusy, bright, fresh, crisp and spicy.
Kind of has a vibe of pickle juice when you sniff the atomizer, but don't get discouraged, just give it a try, it literally takes just seconds to change.
It opens up with sparkling tonic water and a very realistic mandarin orange note (it's like peeling a mandarin, awesome), hinted with some fig leaf and cardamom.
The leather and the geranium are either really light or non-existent and the 'sensual skin accord' is just a marketing gimmick, as you would expect.
Very linear, it doesn't really change over time, it just starts getting weaker until it's gone completely.

Super versatile, really easy to pull off, you can get away with this almost anywhere: in the office/school, on a date, gatherings etc.
You can wear this year-round, except Winter, but that's not a problem in a temperature controlled environment.
It leans more casual and has a laid back feel, but you can dress it up if you feel like it.
Pretty unique as well, doesn't really smell like anything I've tried so far.

The performance is about average, some may say it's lacking.
I get 7 hours of longevity at best, it barely hangs in there in the last hour or so.
(definitely shorter lived even than that in the Summer)
Projection and sillage are decent in the first 2 hours, the people around you can easily pick it up in that period.
Carry a decant with you, because reapplying is recommended with this one.

Overall, this is a really good buy, you can find it between $15-20, it's well worth the price.

JMWeedJMWeed 2 months ago
The sprayer, I've had super soakers with less power. Two soaks. Scent is a bright citrus, Sprite. I prefer as an out of shower or summer.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 7 months ago
Sparkling fig scent to an unbelievable price with one of the best sprayers out there. One of the best beginners recommendations

by Bnd007
by Bnd007
by Topfpflanze3
by Topfpflanze3

Popular Sean John

Unforgivable (Eau de Toilette) by Sean John Unforgivable Woman (Scent Spray) by Sean John I Am King (Eau de Toilette) by Sean John Empress by Sean John Sean John by Sean John Unforgivable Woman Black by Sean John Unforgivable Electric by Sean John Unforgivable Black by Sean John Unforgivable Multi Platinum by Sean John Unforgivable Night by Sean John Unforgivable (After Shave) by Sean John I Am King of the Night by Sean John I Am King of Miami by Sean John Unforgivable (Body Spray) by Sean John Unforgivable Woman Eau Fraîche by Sean John Unforgivable Eau Fraîche by Sean John Unforgivable Woman (Body Mist) by Sean John I Am King (Body Spray) by Sean John 3AM (After Shave) by Sean John