Unforgivable Woman (Scent Spray) (2007)

Unforgivable Woman (Scent Spray) by Sean John

Unforgivable Woman (Scent Spray) is a perfume by Sean John for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Perfumania Holdings.

David Apel

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Blackcurrant, Grapefruit, Neroli, Orange blossom, Piña Colada
Heart Notes Heart NotesCyclamen, Freesia, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oakmoss, Iris, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Coco de mer, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 10.07.2017

9.0/10

Summer Coctail!
For some strange reason, Unforgivable smells absolutely gorgeous on me!
I've been looking for a niche summery perfume quite some time while totally ignoring this exotic beauty.
Very sensual, comforting, clean creamy smell.
Unforgivable is unique and very appealingly beautiful.
While taking my long beach walks through the night I can see my self getting to bottom of my big bottle very soon :)
Love it!
5.0 5.0/10

No need to ask for forgiveness
I'm actually surprised by all the negative reviews on this fragrance. I certainly did not find this scent boring or rotten-smelling. I actually consider this fragrance to be rather unique and special.

I'm rather shocked that the top notes are primarily citrus and fruits, because I did not get even the slightest hint of these notes on my skin. On me, the top notes were warm and spicy, quite sensual and comforting.

The heart of Unforgivable Woman is so odd, yet so appealing. I can smell a minty note mixed with fresh, green leaves and a hint of spiciness. This combination had me hooked and I couldn't help smelling my wrist every couple of minutes to see whether the fragrance had developed further.

The drydown, although lovely, was a little predictable with sandalwood being the most dominant note followed by patchouli, vanilla and amber.

Although they are not completely the same, Unforgivable Woman reminds me in some ways of Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

I certainly have a lot of respect for Sean John's recent merge into fragrances. So far, so good. I wouldn't say that this fragrance is sexy, in my opinion it is more of an intriguing and mysterious scent. It is certainly refreshing to have a celebrity create something so original these days.

by Ophelia
by Ophelia
by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72

Popular Sean John

Unforgivable (Eau de Toilette) by Sean John Unforgivable Woman (Scent Spray) by Sean John I Am King by Sean John 3AM (Eau de Toilette) by Sean John Empress by Sean John Unforgivable Electric by Sean John Unforgivable Black by Sean John Sean John by Sean John Unforgivable Woman Black by Sean John Unforgivable Multi Platinum by Sean John I Am King of the Night by Sean John Unforgivable (Body Spray) by Sean John Unforgivable Night by Sean John Unforgivable (After Shave) by Sean John I Am King of Miami by Sean John Unforgivable Woman Eau Fraîche by Sean John Unforgivable Eau Fraîche by Sean John Unforgivable Woman (Body Mist) by Sean John 3AM (After Shave) by Sean John