Espresso Royale by Sebastiane

Espresso Royale 2012

5desierto5
17.11.2015 - 02:33 PM
2.5

Espresso Royale: all inclusive coffee break!

Generously dosed espresso coffee nectar with a decent dash of Tia Maria liqueur along with a hazelnut pastry: un unprecedented all inclusive/all gender coffee sensation!
After spraying some Espresso Royale by S├ębastiane, my need for coffee is practically gone: never tried drugs in my life, let alone used, but when we talk about methadone as a means of fighting addiction, I see the same phenomenon happening with this syrupy coffee aroma essence ... one shot and away goes my need for my favo dark & comforting substance (not really, ha ha)
Note: Along with coffee beans, caramel and hazelnut are also very present, so it reminds me instantly of Starbucks meetings with my friends: ladies, shall we?

Latest Reviews

5desierto55desierto5 7 years ago
Pacific Collection - Alameda - Robert Piguet

Pacific Collection - Alameda The exotic gardens of the Alhambra in a bottle
An exciting fragrance, full of passion and ardor. Alameda reminds me of the opera Carmen by Bizet, with the gardens of the Alhambra (Granada-Spain) as performance background. It makes an almost indelible impression...

5desierto55desierto5 7 years ago
Seven (Eau de Parfum) - Nejma

Seven (Eau de Parfum) Nejma 7, a Caribbean vibe in the Orient
Nejma 7 by Nejma, my first experience with an oriental tinged scent, is also my favorite! When I read the composition of fragrance notes, I was delighted. Mediterranean raw materials have always attracted me, especially citrus...