Rahät loukoum 1998

Rahät loukoum by Serge Lutens
Rahät loukoum is a popular perfume by Serge Lutens for women and men and was released in 1998. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

AldehydesAldehydes
Tonka beanTonka bean
VanillaVanilla
AlmondAlmond
White honeyWhite honey

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 05.12.2021.

Panaderia

This is a foodie's dream scent, it's like I'm wearing a pastry. I love that smell, if I'm walking into a bakery or kitchen.

As for going on a date, concert, work? Nope, does not exactly conjure images of projecting my attempt to be taken seriously, looked as a possible life companion or as having accomplished something in life.

This may be a scent you share with your child because it is so warm and innocent and would make them smile or giggle having discovered that they suddenly smell scrumptious.

I'm getting hungry............

CuteChemist
Nice drydown, but not a "true" loukhoum, and not worth the price
This perfume is not easy to come by in the States! I was glad to acquire a sample. I am sort of obsessed with Loukhoum scents, and even more than anything I'm an almond freak, so I was very excited to try this. Let me say that my first impression was Ludens cherry cough drops. Not really that bad, but a little syrupy sweet, artificial, and somewhat surprising to be honest. I didn't hate the cherry, but it wasn't my finest hour (or 3) with Lutens. Yes, the almond was there throughout, however I felt it took several hours to get to that delicious, soft, delicate, feminine, almond pastry stage. One it got there, I was in heaven, however I felt the time taken to get there wasn't necessarily worth it. The whole time I kept waiting for the cherry to fade, and when it did I was awestruck, but man, it took hours! Once I got to the stage where it smelled so amazing, the sillage had faded significantly, so that was a minus as well. And by the way, where's the rose? If you're looking for a Loukhoum with a prominent rose note, this isn't it. You'd be better off with Ava Luxe Loukhoum which has a prominent candied rose note throughout. So bottom line, if I was given a bottle or decant, I'd wear it, but I don't believe the scent warrants the outrageous price tag. For a gorgeous Loukhoum scent, try the Ava Luxe, or better yet, try Montale's Sweet Oriental Dream.

by Parforgie
by Baloma
by MatBen
by MatBen

Popular Serge Lutens

Chergui (Eau de Parfum) by Serge Lutens Fille en aiguilles by Serge Lutens Ambre sultan (Eau de Parfum) by Serge Lutens Five o'clock au gingembre by Serge Lutens Vétiver oriental by Serge Lutens Fourreau noir by Serge Lutens Fumerie turque by Serge Lutens De profundis by Serge Lutens Iris silver mist by Serge Lutens Féminité du bois by Serge Lutens Gris clair... (2006) by Serge Lutens Datura noir (Eau de Parfum) by Serge Lutens Santal majuscule by Serge Lutens Un bois vanille by Serge Lutens Douce amère by Serge Lutens L'incendiaire by Serge Lutens Serge noire by Serge Lutens La couche du diable by Serge Lutens Cèdre by Serge Lutens Cuir mauresque by Serge Lutens