Chergui (Eau de Parfum) by Serge Lutens

Chergui 2001 Eau de Parfum

Razvanyke
03.05.2022 - 04:32 PM

Romantic and mysterious

Of course, if you are a perfume lover and have watched at least top 10 Niche you will know that Chergui comes again and again in the top half.

I purchased my first sample ever from a sharing on Parfumo and it was a Chergui 10ml .. what a beautiful scent and with a mystery around it. The sweetness combined with the hay and honey, tobacco .. are just to die for.

I think it is so special, that it´s even detrimental to it, unfortunately .. because other than a date with plans for later, I do not see where it would go very well worn.

It is very romantic, close to the bubble, do not project much but stays for many hours present .. at least my bottle, most likely reformulated.

I hope you will enjoy my short presentation of this scent and also maybe you wonder in the same way as I do: why there is no refill from Serge Lutens, the bottle is refillable but they do not offer this option - strange.

Latest Reviews

RazvanykeRazvanyke 2 days ago
Trade Routes Collection - Halfeti - Penhaligon's

Trade Routes Collection - Halfeti This one is good
I heard only good things about Halfeti but never had the chance to test it, until I made a sharing and I was blown away how good it is. For my taste, is quite understated and will not project too much, nut the nice spicy character will last for many...

RazvanykeRazvanyke 5 days ago
Green Irish Tweed - Creed

Green Irish Tweed Pierre Bourdon´s work of art
Of course, many things can be said about Creed and their history, but one part of all is sure: Pierre Bourdon played a big role in making the company worth over 1 BLN$ when puchased by BlackRock in 2020. The GIT has a very nice and green...