Uomo 1996 Eau de Toilette

Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Sergio Tacchini
Bottle Design Coda
Uomo (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Sergio Tacchini for men and was released in 1996. The scent is fresh-citrusy. The production was apparently discontinued.

Submitted by Osssi, last update on 17.04.2022.

Italian Charm in bottle
I just decided to give it a chance when i saw a 27ml tester for very low price of 2.5 EUR and it included a cap. Fresh-citrusy, calming, gentle, reminds me a little of WC blocks or soap, but on good way. White shirt, light pants, sandals, beautiful girl and walk on italian small town streets near the sea. Good sillage and longivity for the price and this type of scents. A bit oldfashion vibe, but classy.
Maybe i will purchase a few new bottles in my next order and will spray heavy in hot weather to feel the spirit of Mediterrenean.

I had high expectations
I really like 90's and fragrances of that time and the 80's fragrances too...it seems world had more spirit back then and things where more simplified then today.

I nearly broke my feet few hours ago and here I am resting it and checking how swollen it is. In this pathetic moment of my life I remembered this fragrance. I really had big expectations sort of say, well after watching Scent Land review it I thought to myself I should own this. So I got it and I decided to wait for warmer weather.

At first it's really bad I wondered what's next. Then it becomes nice for a short while then... nothing.

Tortured by physical pain in my leg I remembered the disappointment in a whole when I sprayed 3 times on my neck and 1 time on each inner elbow area thinking that few sprays before where too little to enjoy this fragrance. Well yes at first I dislike it big time, smells very oldtimerish and after some time it (for a short while) comes to life reminding me of smells like CK One, soapy summer scents of the 90's the light bringers I like to say, scents that keeps you in positive mood and touch you the way the warm Mediterranean weather and sun touches you. And surprise surprise boom it all goes away. To be honest I can feel it even few hours later in some random eruptions here and there, but in the meantime - nothing. Maybe it's me, maybe my nose gets used to this smell so I don't smell it anymore, but that's just probably wishful thinking where me try to defend image of this 90's scent - for some reason.

Maybe my poor bottle went bad, but it reminds me of western movies when you would go into the Saloon to have a drink after long time ride and the bartender gives you some watered down poison not even bothering to spice it up with gun powder and red peppers. This is how I feel about Sergio's Uomo, like someone took 30% of original EDT that was good as people say it was then they added 50% water and 20% of cheap vodka.

EDIT vol1
Gave it to my father. Every time he uses it I notice it, very fresh smell in the air fills the room, but not in a aggressive way. He likes fragrances you wear and other notice, he says he likes it. So on my skin it's not that good, but it is very pleasant on other people. I was surprised when entering a room I smelled that fresh smell. Crazy...
i guarantee
that this is the greenest (pure green) and most natural (pure natural) aquatic fragrance I know. I don't like aquatic fragrances, but I ordered them blind because I like ST. I wasn't disappointed. It is nothing great, flamboyant and here the wheel is not reinvented. Nevertheless; every other aquatic scent I know has something synthetic for me and this one is not and this is unusual. How it smells: modern, green, aquatic, lemongrass/verbene/vetiverig light, summery and very fresh and yet quite present.
Attention; it comes in a glass bottle which is heavier than an empty Dimple Whiskey bottle

StamatiosStamatios 1 month ago
Fresh and citrusy in the begining,then clean,elegant,soapy with CK ONE vibes.Easy to wear,perfect for the summer and the gym.Recomended!
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Apparently light, it reveals an unexpected warm Woody-spiced soul. A sporty chic must have at a very affordable price!I like it !
ElysiumElysium 6 years ago
Fresh like smashed lime in mojito. It is a beautiful dry, smoky, spicy scent, with a distinctive leather and incense facet. What a surprise!

by Elysium
by Elysium
by Snaut
by Snaut

Popular by Sergio Tacchini

Sergio Tacchini (Eau de Toilette) by Sergio Tacchini Club for Her by Sergio Tacchini O•Zone Woman by Sergio Tacchini Club (Eau de Toilette) by Sergio Tacchini With Style (Eau de Toilette) by Sergio Tacchini O•Zone Man (Eau de Toilette) by Sergio Tacchini Sport Extreme (Eau de Toilette) by Sergio Tacchini Stile (Eau de Toilette) by Sergio Tacchini Smash by Sergio Tacchini Donna by Sergio Tacchini Stile Donna by Sergio Tacchini Club Edition Monte-Carlo by Sergio Tacchini Always With You by Sergio Tacchini Fantasy Forever by Sergio Tacchini Precious Pink by Sergio Tacchini Active Water (Eau de Toilette) by Sergio Tacchini Sport EGO (Eau de Toilette) by Sergio Tacchini BE-ST by Sergio Tacchini Experience Discovery by Sergio Tacchini Experience Sailing by Sergio Tacchini