Sex and The City Sunrise 2012

Sex and The City Sunrise by Sex and the City
Sex and The City Sunrise is a perfume by Sex and the City for women and was released in 2012. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is still available to purchase.

Givaudan

Top Notes Top NotesItalian bergamotItalian bergamot Mandarin orangeMandarin orange White peachWhite peach Red fruitsRed fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine Lily of the valleyLily of the valley RoseRose Violet leafViolet leaf
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere woodCashmere wood MuskMusk SandalwoodSandalwood CedarCedar

Submitted by Estate, last update on 31.12.2019.

Fruity and cheerful
This is a very fresh, fruity and cheerful scent for every day and I think a lot of girls and women will like it. Although it is an eau de toilette, I am surprised at how long I can smell this on my skin after I sprayed it on. It smells more expensive than it is but the heaviness of this perfume is what keeps me from wearing it. She doesn't give me the feeling it should give me; going out for a lunch on a sunny day in Manhattan is what the perfume is supposed to smell like. I find it somehow too spicy for this image and weirdly enough I find this scent more suitable for the evening and night than its flanker Sunset.
The scent is fresh, fruity and slightly spicy and has good performance for its price!

by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz

Popular by Sex and the City

Sex and the City By Night by Sex and the City Sex and the City Sunset by Sex and the City Sex and the City by Sex and the City Hello Lover by Sex and the City