S by Shakira
Bottle Design Gerresheimer
S is a perfume by Shakira for women and was released in 2010. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Puig.

Top Notes Top NotesPassion fruitPassion fruit PeachPeach LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardeniaGardenia Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac SpicesSpices
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk SandalwoodSandalwood VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 03.05.2019.

An extremely pleasant celebrity scent
S by Shakira is a gorgeous fragrance, quite unlike your average celebrity scent. It's very smooth and delicate in terms of composition; being inoffensive and pleasant. I find it easily versatile and warm on my skin. I have even considered adding this fragrance to my ever-growing collection.

It strikes me as being a little similar to Jennifer Aniston's Lolavie. Both fragrances are simplistic yet grown-up and seductive. S by Shakira has a beautiful, soothing creaminess which hits you straight away. I applaud this not so sweet approach towards a vanilla scent.

I really don't consider S by Shakira a gourmand. It is not foody at all, more oriental and clean. This fragrance is almost as stunning as Shakira is herself. I am really pleased that this fragrance was released in my country. I do hope to smell more of it on passers by.

Although vanilla pretty much sums up this fragrance's composition, there is a juicy passionfruit accord in the opening, and a dusty sandalwood note in the base. It may not be the most complex fragrance, but that's not to say that there's no complexity at all. I personally found the development colourful and appealing on the skin.

Despite the sillage being rather weak, the lasting strength proved to be one of S by Shakira's good points. For the rather inexpensive price tag, you get something really impressive and sexy, which shouldn't deter anyone. I highly recommend.

by Arlufkin
by Arlufkin

Popular by Shakira

Elixir by Shakira S Eau Florale by Shakira Dance Alegría by Shakira Dance Midnight by Shakira Dream by Shakira Rock! by Shakira Love Rock! by Shakira Wild Elixir by Shakira Paradise Elixir by Shakira Dance by Shakira Miss S by Shakira Dance Red Midnight by Shakira S Sugar by Shakira I Am Rock! by Shakira Rock! The Night by Shakira Rock! The Night for Men by Shakira Dance Magnetic by Shakira We Rock! by Shakira We Rock! for Men by Shakira Summer Rock! Fruity Vibes by Shakira