Amber Rose 2012Eau de Parfum

Amber Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Shay & Blue
Amber Rose (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Shay & Blue for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production.

Julie Massé

Top Notes Top NotesMay rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesDulce de leche
Base Notes Base NotesWhite amber

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 23.09.2020.

Serenissima
oh, no - that premonition!
And I wrote still under Gelis comment: "... this can go however also easily "into the trousers"!
My mother would moan again: "You with your foreboding! How do you do that?"
She often despaired of me, perhaps suspecting that she had brought some kind of witch into the world.

Last night I sang for "White Peaches" the praise of the brand "Shay & Blue", I was happy unreservedly about the beauty of their fragrances.
That's why I approached "Amber Rose" completely unbiased; even though with age my great affinity for the rose has passed.
So now I'm sitting here smelling as if I've generously rubbed myself with rose vinegar!
The first shower didn't help much. The hope remains that this vinegar, like all its brothers and many of the fragrances of this brand, will quickly evaporate!

"Amber Rose" opened with an abundance of very dominant roses.
I thought: Well, May roses - they need more strength than their noble summer flowering siblings to cope better with possible cold spells of spring!
So, these roses have strength and they are also not prepared to come to terms with this milk-sugar-vanilla-cream called Dulce di Leche: on the contrary - this scent of roses gets mighty sour here!
Even the noble aroma of the white amber can't change that.
My skin seems to be a choreographer whose writing this fragrance creature cannot read - it dances to its own rhythm!

It makes me a little sad that my joyful and positively attuned concession is so radically rejected here.
Well, "Amber Rose" and I have a lot of communication issues.
But wouldn't a few small spines have been enough to show me that?
No, it has to be vinegar right away and not too tight!
My dear man, is this fragrant creature but angry!

Oh, Gelis, I'm so sorry!
Thank you so much, though, for letting me have this sample.
I'm sure this scent will migrate to someone who will be the right partner.
I'm afraid I'm not!
Tender Rose
"Amber Rose" shows itself for me as a gentle, even tender, rose fragrance. After a short while, fruity notes are added and light sweetness. There is a moment when AR threatens to slip into cherry lolly direction, but then a rose with fruity notes asserts itself. In fact, after wearing it several times, I too find a slightly spicy note at some point in the fragrance progression that completely escaped me before. For this and for the fine light-woody note at the end I blame the white amber.

AR is, in my opinion, an uncomplicated rose fragrance that accompanies flattering and leaves a light impression. At the same time, the durability with 7 - 8 hours (towards the end with the nose on the skin) is better than I had initially expected.

by Nicheuphoria
by Nicheuphoria

Popular Shay & Blue

Salt Caramel by Shay & Blue Blood Oranges by Shay & Blue Parfum Nashwa by Shay & Blue Oud Alif (Fragrance Concentrée) by Shay & Blue Framboise Noire by Shay & Blue Blacks Club Leather by Shay & Blue Black Tulip by Shay & Blue Atropa Belladonna by Shay & Blue Suffolk Lavender by Shay & Blue Blueberry Musk by Shay & Blue White Peaches by Shay & Blue Sicilian Limes by Shay & Blue Dandelion Fig by Shay & Blue English Cherry Blossom by Shay & Blue Blackberry Woods by Shay & Blue Amber Oud Ahad by Shay & Blue Watermelons by Shay & Blue Scarlet Lily by Shay & Blue Almond Cucumber by Shay & Blue 88 Pineapples by Shay & Blue