Parfum Nashwa 2017

Parfum Nashwa by Shay & Blue
Parfum Nashwa is a popular perfume by Shay & Blue for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Julie Massé

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Neroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesCocoa, Coconut
Base Notes Base NotesOud, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.01.2021.

Wonderful feeling
First of all, I wanted to know what does Nashwa mean? Researched at Google it means "wonderful feeling". It is an Egyptian girl's name and as I find a very beautiful name
So apparently this fragrance is also supposed to create a nice feeling.

Immediately after spraying on, a fruity medicinal note only settles on my skin. At first I thought oh no, but I don't like it at all. Should my blind purchase have been a mistake?

"It serves you right. It's not like you to buy perfumes blind. That's the way you have to have it, I hope this is a lesson to you and to buy an expensive perfume blind."

"Let's just wait and see. Something will happen, I can feel it." (hopefully that's the case)

It lasted 15 minutes and something started to hurt my arm. The smell changed. The medical confusion disappeared and made way for a sweet oriental bazaar. Some spices tickled my nose, a touch of vanilla for the sweetness I perceived. Incense and myrrh float in the air. Something is burning here and it smells minimally burnt. Oud is perceptible.

After an hour, a slightly sweet, slightly myrrh-incense-like fragrance with a touch of oud lies on my skin.

"See, it worked out fine with the blind buy." "Yeah wat a lucky break"
"And how did you feel?"
"Have a wonderful feeling"
NorbertP
My favourite coconut and chocolate scent so far
It was a blind buy for me after read good things about it.
At first I was afraid of that would be too feminine on me, but thankfully it is really unisex maybe a bit on the masculine somehow. I really love it. It is a well blended, balanced, gourmand scent Obviusly it is sweet, but not overpowering so I love it even in warm weather.
Quality wise it's pretty good and both sillage and longetivity are excellent.
Recommended if you like gourmand scents in general, especially if you like coconut and chocolate.

Die schöne Nashwa
by Schalkerin
Dracarys
by ChatonNoir
Hallo, ich bin Nashwa und bin ganz dufte
by Schalkerin
Snow
by ChatonNoir

Popular Shay & Blue

Salt Caramel by Shay & Blue Blood Oranges by Shay & Blue Oud Alif (Fragrance Concentrée) by Shay & Blue Framboise Noire by Shay & Blue Blacks Club Leather by Shay & Blue Black Tulip by Shay & Blue Atropa Belladonna by Shay & Blue Suffolk Lavender by Shay & Blue Blueberry Musk by Shay & Blue White Peaches by Shay & Blue Sicilian Limes by Shay & Blue Dandelion Fig by Shay & Blue English Cherry Blossom by Shay & Blue Blackberry Woods by Shay & Blue Amber Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Shay & Blue Amber Oud Ahad by Shay & Blue Watermelons by Shay & Blue Scarlet Lily by Shay & Blue Almond Cucumber by Shay & Blue 88 Pineapples by Shay & Blue