Koto / 琴 (Eau de Cologne) by Shiseido / 資生堂

Koto 1967 Eau de Cologne

Pinucha
10.01.2016 - 12:46 AM
Helpful Review

subtle, gentle and elegant fragrance.

I blind bought and I don't regret it. Koto is now one of my favorite scents. This chypre green, slightly bitter because of the narcisse in his components is very subtle and with a good longevity and this is noticeable, since is eau de cologne formulation. I heard it is quite similar to Catherine Deneuve eau de parfum (discontinued),
Paco Rabanne Metal and YSL Y, I could never smell these 3 perfumes, so I don't know.
I think Koto can be worn all seasons, very good for office wear, because is a fragrance that won't offend anybody.

Latest Reviews

PinuchaPinucha 6 years ago
Megara (Eau de Toilette) - Le Galion

Megara (Eau de Toilette) a very rich floral
In my opinion, Megara is a warm and rich floral, slightly animalic in the base notes. It reminds me Clandestine by Guy Laroche, but less animalic, also quite the kind like Only by Julio Iglesias and in a certain way also Oscar de la Renta vintage. The...

PinuchaPinucha 6 years ago
Coriandre (Eau de Toilette) - Jean Couturier

Coriandre (Eau de Toilette) I really love this fragrance!
Coriandre is a specific fragrance, so that or you love it, or you hate it! Fresh and spicy, not sweet at all (in my opinion could be an unisex fragrance). Strange that in the olfactory description is not mentioned leather in the base...