Friendship Garden Friendship's Garden 1939 Toilet Water

Friendship Garden / Friendship's Garden (Toilet Water) by Shulton
Friendship Garden is a perfume by Shulton for women and was released in 1939. The scent is woody-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Submitted by Cincy, last update on 06.09.2019.

Strong memories evoked
Not so much a review as others might want ...
A dozen or so years ago, I bought a partially used bottle of this, because it's the scent my grandmother - she who raised me, and whose bedroom I shared for most of my first ten years - used daily. I hadn't seen a bottle since her death in 1957, when I was removed from her house. I was happily surprised to discover the remembered scent when I opened the bottle. I was even more surprised at the strong memories that came flooding back. From time to time, I take a whiff of it, just to feel close to her again.
I never did learn to wear any scent myself; I'm strictly a (scent-free) soap-and-water girl, despite having been raised in a household where the women (mother, aunt, and grandmother) all wore one scent or another. I was even given a 'starter' box of Evening in Paris at age 7 or so, to no avail. I detest walking past the perfume counter in department stores or past places where there are overwhelming odors - Body Shop or Yankee Candle, for example.

by Scheeheratze
by Scheeheratze
by Arlufkin
by Arlufkin

Popular Shulton

Old Spice (After Shave) by Shulton Blue Stratos (Eau de Toilette) by Shulton Old Spice (Cologne) by Shulton Blue Stratos (After Shave Lotion) by Shulton Old Spice Lime / Old Spice Fresh Lime by Shulton Old Spice Burley / Old Spice Bounty (Eau de Cologne) by Shulton Night Spice (Cologne) by Shulton Old Spice Musk for Men / Old Spice Musk by Shulton Eastern Spice / Oriental Spice by Shulton Cie (Concentrated Cologne) by Shulton Runaway by Shulton Butterfly Blue by Shulton Night Spice (After Shave) by Shulton Nautic by Shulton Desert Flower (Cologne) by Shulton Old Spice Leather (After Shave) by Shulton Santa Fe for Men (Cologne) by Shulton Honcho (After Shave) by Shulton Old Spice Admiral Decanter by Shulton Old Spice Ship's Telegraph Decanter by Shulton