Eau Tropicale (2014)

Eau Tropicale by Sisley
Bottle Design Bronislaw Krzysztof, Christina Radzvill

Eau Tropicale is a perfume by Sisley for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Frangipani, Hibiscus, Ginger blossom, Passion fruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Turkish rose, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmbrette seed, Patchouli, Cedar

Submitted by Joe, last update on 12.09.2019.

8.0 7.0 7.0 8.5/10

You smell so good...
I smell a hibiscus in the sun, passion fruits in the background and fine spices of ? Round it all off.
Fresh, cheerful scent, with discreet sweetness. Spray me with it only in the warmer season.

In the morning - off into the bathtub and cream with eau tropicale, then a few splashes of perfume, off you go to work in the kindergarten.
In the morning circle, a child cuddles up to me " oh, you smell so good! "I'm very excited, because I've heard other commentaries before, in my scent experiments
7.5 7.5 7.0/10

Fruity Floral
A clerk at Neiman's insisted I try it so I came home with a sample. Testing it cements a genre I'm new to: fruity florals. My first experience of it was a knockout: Lalique's Amethyst, followed by Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa (only available at duty frees]. Both are berry/floral creations. Though Eau Tropicale only has one fruit, it has blossoms that enhance the tropical fruitiness of the scent: hibicus (I drink the tea) and frangipani, the flower Hawaii uses for leis. The woody base lends more substance as does Ambrette seed, which to me smells like a musky, honeyed peppermint/rosemary combo. This is an interesting summer fragrance, if not one that compels me to buy, given that I have the other two. If I didn't, I just might fall for this exotic, fruity, lightly musky/woody scent.
5.0 5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Tropical Whisper
My bottle was a birthday gift and the Sisley name with the promise of a tropical scent intrigued me at first glance.
At first spray a blast of fresh mint & peppery spices seem to welcome my nose - I assume the ginger is a spicy one and works well with the bergamot note to provide this burst of freshness. After about 20 minutes it mellows and becomes smooth and sweeter, I can now sense the passion fruit, hibiscus & cedar also coming through the spices. And even a hint of patchouli is not amiss to my nose.

"Eau Tropicale" has definitely an unusual beginning and it's a hard scent to classify. I like it because it's not like anything I can recall owning. Its supposed to emulate a tropical forest after a rainstorm, but to me it smells more like a botanical garden in the early morning hours of dawn when the dew covered fauna is getting ready to welcome the first rays of sunshine. It's a fun & unusual scent, but not unusual enough for me to justify its price tag.

Silage is: Minty flowers about to bloom - Longevity is: A bit disappointing with a 4-5 hours in which it mellows out significantly and becomes a close to the skin whisper of flowers & spices that are a bit sleepy.

A must try if you're looking for something that doesn't smell mainstream and your birthday is coming up - Enjoy! :)

by Hobbit
by Hobbit

Popular Sisley

Eau du Soir by Sisley Soir de Lune by Sisley Eau de Campagne / Country Water by Sisley Eau d'Ikar by Sisley Izia by Sisley Eau de Sisley 2 by Sisley Soir d'Orient by Sisley Eau de Sisley 3 by Sisley Eau de Sisley 1 by Sisley Eau du Soir 2008 by Sisley Eau du Soir 2013 by Sisley Eau du Soir 2012 by Sisley Eau du Soir 2010 by Sisley Soir d'Orient Limited Edition by Sisley Soir de Lune Edition Prestige Noël 2009 by Sisley Eau du Soir 2014 by Sisley Eau du Soir 2018 by Sisley Izia Limited Edition 2018 by Sisley Soir de Lune Édition Limitée 2015 by Sisley Eau du Soir 2016 by Sisley