Vlad Dracul 2017

Vlad Dracul by Sixteen92
Vlad Dracul is a perfume by Sixteen92 for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is earthy-woody. It is still in production.

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

Claire Baxter (Brand owner, Perfume maker)

Fir needle, Virginia cedar, Black amber, Patchouli, Soil, Opium, Musk

Submitted by Calista, last update on 15.01.2021.

This fragrance was apparently inspired by Bram Stoker's novel "Dracula".

Work and Travel Transylvania
Dear Count i sincerely hope you do not expect me to perform any miracles in your absence at the venerable residence in Transylvania. Maintaining the old walls, however, turns out to be far more difficult than I had at first supposed.
Although I had opened all the leaded glass windows wide immediately after my arrival and the fresh scent of needles from the dense forests around me flooded the halls, it was unfortunately impossible for me to contain the smell of dark earth that is rampant in your cellar vaults. Rather, a fermentation process seems to have already begun down there. Patchouli-like vapors continually swarm up the well-worn stone steps, so that the Transylvanian firs soon fell out of the windows again.
And then all the heavy smears of opiates. Oh, must you always drug them? Your polygamy, dear Vlad! Never will these gears shine! So many hours I scrubbed the stones, put musk in the mop water, and now everything is cloyingly soapy, even the little black amber inclusions in the terrazzo floor of the dance hall, everything blurred in that brownish earthy opium foam, including me. I'm sorry, I'm dizzy from all the woozy fumes, dear vampire. I guess I'll be moving on.

(With thanks to Chizza)

Popular Sixteen92

Cotton Mather by Sixteen92 Paper Moon by Sixteen92 Bruise Violet by Sixteen92 Telesthesia by Sixteen92 This Is Just to Say by Sixteen92 Sarah Good by Sixteen92 The Princess Party by Sixteen92 Grimm by Sixteen92 Nereids by Sixteen92 Psychokinesis by Sixteen92 Clairvoyance by Sixteen92 Black Sugar by Sixteen92 Salem by Sixteen92 Bells for Her by Sixteen92 Ved'ma / Baba Yaga by Sixteen92 Waking in Winter by Sixteen92 Time After Time by Sixteen92 Bourbon Apple Cider by Sixteen92 Mercy Lewis by Sixteen92 Borley Rectory by Sixteen92