Serene Surf

Serene Surf by Skylar
Serene Surf is a perfume by Skylar for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is creamy-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.
AmberAmber Coconut milkCoconut milk KiwiKiwi
Submitted by Scentwitch, last update on 07.06.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Vacation/Holiday scent
I bought this perfume for a trip to the beach to smell like I was wearing sunscreen without wearing it. It actually Durant smell exactly like sunscreen, but it does smell tropical.
I put it on later in the afternoon before my walk on the beach. I applied liberally.
As soon as I hit the elevator I received compliments from strangers!
I then wore this while on the beach, and was wind blown with salty air, of course, and received a lot of compliments at the bar afterwards. Someone told me I smelled like an angel.
So, I suppose it’s pretty good!
Longevity could be better at 3-4 hours. Sillage is a few feet.

1 short view on the fragrance
ScentwitchScentwitch 6 months ago
Fresh, perfect to wear on vacation to the beach during a hot month.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Skylar

Vanilla Sky (Eau de Parfum) by Skylar Coconut Cove by Skylar Isle by Skylar Willow by Skylar Garden Party by Skylar Boardwalk Delight by Skylar Sun Shower (Eau de Parfum) by Skylar Pink Canyon by Skylar Fall Cashmere by Skylar Arrow by Skylar Midnight Moon by Skylar Gilded Woods by Skylar Urban Rose by Skylar Vintage Rosé by Skylar Cocoa Cabin by Skylar Salt Air (Eau de Toilette) by Skylar Peach Fields by Skylar Meadow by Skylar Coral by Skylar Emerald Rain by Skylar