Nikita by Slava Zaïtsev
Nikita is a perfume by Slava Zaïtsev for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Mandarin orange, Pimento
Heart Notes Heart NotesDatura, Tiaré
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.03.2019.

Changeable scent
Coconut oil on my skin and Nikita on my clothes, plus the muggy-warm weather at the moment - I immediately feel transported to a terrace in Thailand, similar to Chrisantiss.
The fragrance reminds, especially with a stronger coconut component, of a sweet-spicy Thai curry with coconut milk, ginger and galangal;
of sun oil, sea view, hot air, a touch of flowers in the background. The scent now seems tropical, the smell of food seems to be in the air, but it is not too gourmand, thanks to the floral and woody component.

At the same time I understand Verbena, which the scent makes you think of a horse-drawn sleigh ride in freezing cold air. Snow lies in the surroundings; the fragrance now seems heavier - an evening perfume - and the coconut-prickle-pimento combination radiates a dry warmth, which one can only use too well in such cold weather. The fragrance has an amber note in the background, which makes you think of benzoin, and which is much more noticeable to me in cold weather than in summer.

So both is possible with Nikita - a fragrance that adapts to both hot and cold temperatures.
It's changeable and in my opinion one of the better cheap conventional perfumes, which you can't smell on every corner - if you like the slightly musty coconut note.
Personally, I couldn't wear it every day Since it is quite strong, two splashes are enough - one left, one right, anything else would be too much of a good thing. It lasts a good 6-8 hours.

Nice Clean & Affordable
We know "Authentic Maroussia" (green bottle) - And "Maroussia" (red bottle). Both very pleasant and recognizable. (especially the Authentic).
Now, I am introduced to "Nikita" and hear it's similar to Crystal Noir by Versace. So, high hopes!! But, imagine my disappointment when I finally smelled it and recognized it as the exact copy of what my "Dove Silk Glow Shower Cream" smells like. It is now forever associated to me with Dove soap. Not bad, but not what I expected this perfume to smell like either.
So, without further ado, smell the Dove Soap and you know what Nikita smells like. I have Crystal Noir by Versace and to my nose, it smells not even remotely the same.
Shame, but since I paid a bargain price for 30ML I won't lose sleep over it. I'll just use it before bed to compliment my Dove ; )

by TIA1971