Nikita by Slava Zaïtsev

Nikita is a perfume by Slava Zaïtsev for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Mandarin, Pimento
Heart Notes Heart NotesDatura, Tiaré
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.03.2019.

5.0 5.0 5.0 4.0/10

Nice Clean & Affordable
We know "Authentic Maroussia" (green bottle) - And "Maroussia" (red bottle). Both very pleasant and recognizable. (especially the Authentic).
Now, I am introduced to "Nikita" and hear it's similar to Crystal Noir by Versace. So, high hopes!! But, imagine my disappointment when I finally smelled it and recognized it as the exact copy of what my "Dove Silk Glow Shower Cream" smells like. It is now forever associated to me with Dove soap. Not bad, but not what I expected this perfume to smell like either.
So, without further ado, smell the Dove Soap and you know what Nikita smells like. I have Crystal Noir by Versace and to my nose, it smells not even remotely the same.
Shame, but since I paid a bargain price for 30ML I won't lose sleep over it. I'll just use it before bed to compliment my Dove ; )

by TIA1971
by Savanoja
by IIespresso
by IIespresso

Popular Slava Zaïtsev

Maroussia by Slava Zaïtsev Nikita by Slava Zaïtsev Authentic Maroussia by Slava Zaïtsev Lumia by Slava Zaïtsev