Baque by Slumberhouse
Top 99 in Unisex Perfume
Baque is a popular perfume by Slumberhouse for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is fruity-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Josh Lobb

ApricotApricot StrawStraw VanillaVanilla TobaccoTobacco AmberAmber ParchmentParchment HoneyHoney DavanaDavana

Submitted by Unterholz, last update on 26.04.2022.

The fragrance was re-released in 2017.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Shafkat82
Perfumery at it's level Best !!!
Baque is an extra-ordinary creation by JOSH LOBB . Its sadly discontinued . Somehow, I managed to score a 30 ML Golden Cap Baque . First of all , If you like Tobacco , this is it . This is the best Tobacco based fragrance I have ever tried so far . Opening with rotten Apricot & Davana accompanied by deep dark Tobacco nuances with added vanilla , Honey and Amber accord . . The wearing experience is tremendous , Its deep , Dark , sexy & addictive . But , It's not everybody's cup of tea .

I have also Slumberhouse - MOND , and found some similarities with the tobacco part and also the Sayat Nova by Bortnikoff . Anyway , Try it if you Love those listed notes . This is a Masterpiece , I just love the way it is .

Carlossp
Good luck, this is in my top five
I got one of the 44 boats of Baque sold a month ago, I no longer remembered it when it was long ago in a sample

Its beginning is typical of the house with that usual but wonderful balsamico, instead of peach in this case is a very made apricot, is accompanied with a note of hay, continuing his journey with davana and sweet tobacco, is accompanied immediately spices in quantity, aromatic herbs and a good cedar wood, which makes it a wonderful composition, for me the best of Slumberhouse.

Although it may appear linear, it evolves to a soft tobacco almost edible, very penetrating as fruity, spicy, is an extraordinary goumand, has a great composition, is balanced with wonderful materials, powerful and that attract attention

In the drying it seems penetrating, like something of dark chocolate, rather to cocoa, is a complete aroma and that surprises for good, as it is used using other days, each time it makes you more additive to the

Very high longevity, chair very well done, in short, as this house occasionally descataloga the perfumes, the next time I go to the market I will buy another bottle, for me it is essential to have

Weird, But Good...
Goes on skin with an immediate blast of apricot, quickly adding a hay note before a transition to the heart notes which feature a raisin-like davana and tobacco tandem that mixes with just the faintest hint of the initial apricot still remaining from the top notes and a cedar undertone to boost the tobacco a bit. The tobacco and davana primary combo stays relatively linear from this point out through the base notes which add just a touch of vanilla that sweetens the scent by the tiniest of amounts. Baque has excellent projection and longevity.

Baque is a very interesting scent. The first time I wore it, my first impressions were of a rubber-like accord. After further wearings, however, it became clear what I thought was rubber, was actually the raisin-like davana and tobacco combo. The apricot in the beginning was also elusive, but now is clear as day to me. I guess this is a much more complex scent than I originally thought and it would not surprise me that if I wear my sample a few more times, even more notes will emerge. From a marketing perspective, this was intended as a female targeted scent, or so I hear from the nose behind it. That said, I really think this is masculine all the way, and I am not sure I would want to smell this on a woman, not to say a woman can't pull it off if she wanted to... I *do* enjoy wearing it myself plenty, for certain. In the end, Baque is complex enough to keep one guessing after several wearings, but just accessible enough to be quite wearable without any hesitation. I am enjoying Baque and will add it to my eventual buy list as it (like most other Slumberhouse scents) is a great value earning an excellent 4 out of 5 stars.

1 short view on the fragrance
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
Boozy tobacco, honey, apricot, ambergris and cedarwood in the base, perfectly blended. It's resinous, thick, rich, sweet, strong, addictive.

Images

12 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Slumberhouse

Norne (2012) by Slumberhouse Kiste by Slumberhouse Ore by Slumberhouse Jeke by Slumberhouse Brosse by Slumberhouse Sådanne by Slumberhouse New Sibet by Slumberhouse Rume by Slumberhouse Zahd by Slumberhouse Pear + Olive by Slumberhouse Sova by Slumberhouse Norne (2021) by Slumberhouse Mond by Slumberhouse Fjerne by Slumberhouse Grev by Slumberhouse Vikt by Slumberhouse Eki by Slumberhouse Lanz by Slumberhouse Sixes & Sevens by Slumberhouse Mare by Slumberhouse