Eki by Slumberhouse
Eki is a limited perfume by Slumberhouse for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fresh. Projection and longevity are above-average. The production was apparently discontinued. Limited Edition

JasmineJasmine MagnoliaMagnolia DamascenoneDamascenone

Submitted by BeGun, last update on 22.08.2021.

Mesmerizing
#sotd

#slumberhouse #eki

Imagine walking out of forest which is on fire and then the first breath of air hit your nostrils, that's Eki to me. Fresh and Fantastic.

It's hard to describe this fragrance based on what you get from it and what is listed as official notes but I do get alot of florals, most realistic magnolia (am not claiming I know them all) in whatever small stuff I smelled so far. It's kind of aquatic but in a manner that it literally calm all your senses at once. As if you come to a stand still and you wouldn't settle for anything lesser than that in life.

Am blown away and I wish to feel that always. Need some more slumberhouse in life but first let me enjoy what I have ?

Countess Among Kings
Eki isn't the best scent from Slumberhouse, but that's saying an awful lot, because for the rest of my life I'm buying anything this niche house makes. I can't even wear them all, but I desperately want to smell them all whenever I like. The florals here are muted and interesting, rather than sublime. There's something green, something minty or camphorous. I think I need a little musk or amber to adore a scent and I don't detect any here. Still when the notes settle Eki is seductive. It's good for the outdoors, for daytime, for anytime really when you want to turn heads by smelling unique.

5/16/2016
Two years later, I find this fragrance more appealing. Also, having expanded my perfumery notes kit, I detect the presence of white musk. It mutes the sweetness of the florals. Eki doesn't scream indoles, either, which means the Jasmine grandiflorum and Magnolia grandiflorum aren't here. Probably Jasmine Sambac or another variety. Now I appreciate this musky floral and will be wearing Eki more.

SUNNYNOSESUNNYNOSE 10 months ago
MRothMRoth 5 years ago
Demi-aquatic garden of ghostly flowers. Features realistic magnolia and just a hint of mint. Calming, refreshing, unique.

by ScentFan
by ScentFan

Popular by Slumberhouse

Baque by Slumberhouse Norne (2012) by Slumberhouse Kiste by Slumberhouse Ore by Slumberhouse Jeke by Slumberhouse Brosse by Slumberhouse New Sibet by Slumberhouse Sådanne by Slumberhouse Rume by Slumberhouse Pear + Olive by Slumberhouse Zahd by Slumberhouse Sova by Slumberhouse Norne (2021) by Slumberhouse Mond by Slumberhouse Fjerne by Slumberhouse Grev by Slumberhouse Lanz by Slumberhouse Vikt by Slumberhouse Sixes & Sevens by Slumberhouse Mare by Slumberhouse