Flou by Slumberhouse
Flou is a perfume by Slumberhouse for women and men and was released in 2011. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Josh Lobb

Blossoms, Wine Grape

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 09.02.2020.

The other Slumberhouse
What have I been waiting for, hired, hard to get! I was lucky, a half full 15 ml bottle from USA, I don't want to talk about the price now.

Many slumbers are smoky! Not this one! The fragrance description is flowers & grapes! I can definitely sign! One feels good & "delicious", rather something for the spring! I really like it, also because it is so "different" from the Slumbers, which are currently available from time to time.
Durability & Sillage are as always well above average!

I'm so glad I still got it! The journey of rarities in the perfume house will continue! :)

Popular Slumberhouse

Baque by Slumberhouse Norne by Slumberhouse Kiste by Slumberhouse Ore by Slumberhouse Jeke by Slumberhouse New Sibet by Slumberhouse Rume by Slumberhouse Sådanne by Slumberhouse Brosse by Slumberhouse Pear + Olive by Slumberhouse Sova by Slumberhouse Zahd by Slumberhouse Grev by Slumberhouse Vikt by Slumberhouse Lanz by Slumberhouse Sixes & Sevens by Slumberhouse Eki by Slumberhouse Mare by Slumberhouse Sana by Slumberhouse