New Sibet 2016

New Sibet by Slumberhouse
New Sibet is a popular perfume by Slumberhouse for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is animal-leathery. It is still available to purchase.

Josh Lobb

CarnationCarnation MintMint LeatherLeather IrisIris CistusCistus Goat's hairGoat's hair MossMoss

Submitted by Puck1, last update on 03.04.2022.

4.5

Drseid
Attack Of The Antiseptic Carrots...
New Sibet goes on with carrot-like iris before quickly transitioning to its heart. As the composition enters its early heart remnants of the iris remain in support, coupling with a slightly rugged leather accord that takes the fore with subtle green mint additional support. During the late dry-down the leather accord remains, now shedding its iris and mint support, swapping their places with woody oakmoss laden smoky ash through the relatively brief finish. Projection is well below average and longevity below average at 6-7 hours on skin.

Slumberhouse has always been a bit of hit or miss with my tastes, and in truth mostly miss. I was hopeful that New Sibet would join the ranks of the couple winners I have sniffed from the house over the years, but alas it is another dud to a large degree. Things immediately got off to a bad start as the clinical carrot-like iris exuded a smell not unlike rubbing alcohol on skin. The mint infused leather heart is a bit better, but the mint smells a tad odd, not quite melding with the leather as the perfumer surely intended. The smoky ash leather finish ends things as off-putting as they began to the tastes of this writer. I have certainly sniffed far worse from Slumberhouse than New Sibet, but after sitting idle for 5 years awaiting for me to muster the courage to give it a couple full wearings on skin, my sample is going right into the waste basket where it belongs. The bottom line is the apparently discontinued New Sibet has a smell that earned its early retirement yielding a "below average" 2 to 2.5 stars out of 5 rating and an avoid recommendation to all but the most ardent Slumberhouse fanatics.
Taamii
If you are too weak - the goat is too strong
how was I looking forward to testing it.

I'm lucky to have gotten a piece of said scent in our beautiful niche exchange game.

Yesterday the package landed and the sample was immediately fished out.

Ui, the color already has something of Pipi ;) well, he will surely "horny"
So put the lid down and get a deep sniff. oh my God!!!!
I almost dropped the sample because I was scared. Immediately I had to close the Pandora's box again.
What was that?
I was used to cuddly lambskin, but instead a goat in heat looked me in the face or better said in the nose.
Carefully put the lid down again and uiii, that's a real goat there in that little bottle.
I'm honestly admitted to being too weak for this scent, I didn't dare spray it on my wrist. That wouldn't have turned out well...

Instead, I asked my dearest darling if he wouldn't like to try it. He's a bit stronger than me ;) but he didn't dare to do it either.

So I packed the buck immediately again and already sent on. I hope the next lady has more courage and dares to dance with the goat ;)

Naked Conquest
If your romantic evenings ever include lying naked on a rug of animal fur, this is the fragrance to wear. Josh has produced another stunner in this leathery chypre in which carnation and mint stand in for the traditional bergamot. With ash, the top note conjures candle wax. Nearby we see (er, smell) a tufted leather chair and on a wooden table, a gobsmack-inducing bouquet of Irises. Ageless luxury exudes from Cistus and Moss. An unusual note of Goat's hair brings the rug. Without a metallic note, there are no chains in this voluptuous image, but it's easy to imagine they could arrive. For now, you are a willing slave, waiting for the one who's mastered you to get out of that chair and join you on the rug. Or perhaps you are master and the other your slave. Josh's website says: "Empires upon empires upon empires; empresses and embassies and emissaries; sun goes down; no more games." Darned right.

The last gasp from a dying October sun was just too beautiful. Weak & barely alive and about to succumb to the mercilessly cold impending night.
by HerrApunkt
by HerrApunkt

Popular by Slumberhouse

Baque by Slumberhouse Norne (2012) by Slumberhouse Kiste by Slumberhouse Ore by Slumberhouse Jeke by Slumberhouse Brosse by Slumberhouse Sådanne by Slumberhouse Rume by Slumberhouse Pear + Olive by Slumberhouse Zahd by Slumberhouse Sova by Slumberhouse Norne (2021) by Slumberhouse Mond by Slumberhouse Fjerne by Slumberhouse Grev by Slumberhouse Eki by Slumberhouse Lanz by Slumberhouse Vikt by Slumberhouse Sixes & Sevens by Slumberhouse Mare by Slumberhouse