Brazilian Crush Cheirosa '62 2017

Brazilian Crush Cheirosa '62 by Sol de Janeiro
Brazilian Crush Cheirosa '62 is a popular perfume by Sol de Janeiro for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesPistachioPistachio AlmondAlmond
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotropeHeliotrope JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla Salted caramelSalted caramel SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Calista, last update on 15.08.2022.

Time Travel
Here arose for me a time travel: 20 years back, vibrante, exciting, carefree time, tingeln between study / university, parties, relationships ... In between quickly still under the solarium, bright light, integrated radio, narrow cabin with rubber mat and sliding door, the sweat runs, finally it beeps. Get up, get dressed and just use the cheap deodorant, which is on the shelf ... quickly into the car and wait at home, until you can finally shower some time later (otherwise the tan does not develop properly?)...

I was expecting a simple, vanilla, tropical gourmand body splash. Unfortunately, my expectations were not met, but somehow he has something . Separate I do not want me yet . Worth it to try him out. Sillage and durability very good !
Kind of nothing specific
This scent has been on my list for a few weeks now, it wasn't available online though.

I have only just 1 month ago at all heard of the brand and also only positive, especially from this Hair Body Mist.
Then when I visited Germany a week ago, I went to my trusted perfumery and found it. However, not for testing.
So I decided once again to make a blind purchase, simply because I have so much hype lately from this fragrance withbebekommen.

Said, done.

First I waited until I am back in the new home, before I then tested him out.

The first spray and then you smelled him, a very vanilla creamy after pistachios smelling scent.

I must say alone from the name, I would have rather thought he smells of exotic fruits.
I did about 2-3 sprays on arm and décolleté and the scent is really very well perceivable.

In itself, I also like him, however, I struggle a bit with me, because I think he could just as well be a room fragrance for the Christmas season.

It smells good, but somehow it whispers in my ear that it would rather be a scented candle than a body mist, from the smell.

Well, nonetheless, it's a nice scent that smells good and I'll be using it in the winter too.

Price wise it is also ok, I had to take the big version because the small one was also sold out locally.

Nutty!
Based on the reviews i've read i must say that this really do smell like nougat. In the opening the smell of almond is very prominent as well as the caramel as it dries down that's where i detect very little jasmine and the vanilla. This is very very sweet but i love it!
Fr3yA
Pistachio ice cream with sun cream and salted caramel
My first "blindbuy" - and I do not regret it at all ????
A great body spray, super tasty! Pistachio ice cream mixed with sun cream and salted caramel in drydown. I don't really smell coconut, the scent is sweet and a bit synthetic. It doesn't bother me at all For a body spray even surprisingly good durability and sillage.
Of course you shouldn't expect an artistically valuable fragrance, but it's perfect for in between or for sports.
Price/performance is top ????
Anna1991
Long road... but now I have you :-)
Since autumn last year I have the Bum Bum cream from Sol de Janeiro - a sweetheart in my bath, no body cream for daily use, but it has it in it. Super fragrance, glitter-bling-bling, appealing presentation, perfect for giving away... you almost want to bite into the crucible, you know what I mean;-)

And when you google the products of the line, you see - ohh, there is also a spray. The "must-have-me-unconditional-effect" starts and you order the bottle at A
* (I don't really like to order it there, but if there's no other place to get it, what should you do?)

Weeks later - I had already forgotten to order the body spray - a parcel comes from America and I remember abruptly, tear everything open, and...
We delivered a foot cream with pumice stone and refreshing cloths, also from the same brand and with the same fragrance, but 40 Euronen for a foot cream?!! Great disappointment spread.

This week finally (I have holidays and sat yesterday relaxed at the hairdresser, leafed through the gala and right after the royal wedding Harry Meghan part came a page where what was pictured???
Brazilian Crush by Sol de Janeiro :-)) Yeah, finally available in Germany, exclusive to D**.
Since I was today anyway in FFM on the way - and after 2 D-shops with the statement "Unfortunately sold out and momentarily not available" was fobbed off, I became finally nevertheless in Bad Homburg in one of 2 Ds found.

If you now wonder why you can be so hot on a "body spray", then test it yourself.
Sweet-salty with an overdose of vanilla and coconut (which is not listed, but it really smells that way!) it promptly puts you in a summer-sun mood, which I like very much, even though I'm more of an autumn/winter type.
The perfect complement to the cream and a small insider tip for mild summer nights.
Guaranteed no high perfume art and zero elegance, no flowers, nothing fine and a simple plastic bottle for a pleasant price. But it's really nice and inclusive Hallo-Sommer-Effect :-)

ScentedNekoScentedNeko 2 months ago
Divine! So sweet, creamy, delicious! Want to bite it!
PBullFriendPBullFriend 3 years ago
SOOO SWEET. Lovely mix of notes, but needs half the sugar. If you like to smell like a big piece of nougat, here you go!

by Minea
by Minea

Popular by Sol de Janeiro

Sol Cheirosa '62 by Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 by Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '40 by Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Cheirosa '39 by Sol de Janeiro Anitta by Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa '68 by Sol de Janeiro Tropical Nights by Sol de Janeiro Tan Lines by Sol de Janeiro Sea & Sol by Sol de Janeiro