Cheirosa '71 2020

Cheirosa '71 by Sol de Janeiro
8.3 / 10 93 Ratings
Cheirosa '71 is a popular perfume by Sol de Janeiro for women and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes Vanilla caramelVanilla caramel Sea saltSea salt
Heart Notes Heart Notes Roasted macadamiaRoasted macadamia White chocolateWhite chocolate
Base Notes Base Notes Tonka beanTonka bean Coconut blossom

Videos
Submitted by Darkmatt3r, last update on 26.01.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Telekinec
Macadamia white chocolate and caramel cookie fragrance!
Because Cheirosa '62 is one of my love (and probably signature scent), I was sure I was going to like this one. It's a very sweet gourmand scent (think macadamia white chocolate and caramel cookie) that many will surely love, but it wasn't the case for me. I think it's because of the macadamia. I love eating it on a cookie, but smelling it on my skin? I think not. Overall it's fine and does the job of a body mist (the accords are pretty spot on), but I returned the bottle I got.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Sol de Janeiro

Brazilian Crush Cheirosa '62 by Sol de Janeiro Sol Cheirosa '62 by Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '40 by Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa '68 by Sol de Janeiro Anitta by Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Cheirosa '39 by Sol de Janeiro Tropical Nights by Sol de Janeiro Tan Lines by Sol de Janeiro Sea & Sol by Sol de Janeiro