Sol Cheirosa '62 2020

Sol Cheirosa '62 by Sol de Janeiro
Sol Cheirosa '62 is a popular perfume by Sol de Janeiro for women and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesPistachioPistachio AlmondAlmond
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotropeHeliotrope JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla Salted caramelSalted caramel SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by CandyScent, last update on 14.09.2022.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Brazilian Crush Cheirosa '62 by Sol de Janeiro, which differs in concentration.

1 in-depth fragrance description

I smell coconut
I think this perfume plays mine games with me. I honestly smell coconut, and I don’t know if it’s because of the name of the perfume, which brings up summer vacations to Rio de Janeiro, or perhaps the beautiful bright yellow sunny bottle. There is no coconut to be found in the scent notes. Whatever it is, it honestly smells like a vacation in a bottle.
My husband really likes when I wear this perfume and follows the trail to wherever I am in the house just to smell my neck. I would say it’s a big hit, although I don’t wear it a whole lot. It’s beautiful.
Both sillage and longevity are good. The salted caramel gives it a nice sweetness, similar to a waffle cone baked fresh at Kilwins. Quite delicious!
I do not pick up heliotrope or jasmine in this perfume. Definitely vanilla! And very light sandalwood.
If you ever have a chance to sample this one, definitely do!

1 short view on the fragrance
ScentwitchScentwitch 1 year ago
It smells like a tropical vacation in a bottle. Very nice!

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Sol de Janeiro

Brazilian Crush Cheirosa '62 by Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 by Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '40 by Sol de Janeiro Anitta by Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa '68 by Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Cheirosa '39 by Sol de Janeiro Tropical Nights by Sol de Janeiro Tan Lines by Sol de Janeiro Sea & Sol by Sol de Janeiro