Freshman

Freshman by Solid State

Freshman is a perfume by Solid State for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Submitted by Calista, last update on 28.06.2019.

5.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

A nice wax alternative.
This is the first wax based cologne that I have tried and I was pleasantly surprised by it.

Freshman is a marine / fresh scent, which according to the website is inspired by Acqua Di Gio and I can definitely smell a resemblance. I found that the top notes of bergamot and citrus hang around for about the same length of time as they do in an EDT, the heart notes are not the strongest and act more like a lesser intensity base, but the base itself has a nice cedar and spice scent to finish.

The longevity of Freshman is roughly 4 or 5 hours, but the application method has a slight learning curve as it’s easy to put on too little or too much, but after a short time I think I've found the right balance for me.

KingPin 169 days ago
Classic freshie (“likeable” if you’re nice, “generic” if you’re not). I like it, and find the wax/metal box very handy. Solid buy.
6.0
6.0

by KLewis
by KLewis

Popular Solid State

Drifter by Solid State Aviator by Solid State Journeyman by Solid State Cruiser by Solid State Voyager by Solid State Wayfarer by Solid State Bloom by Solid State Moss by Solid State Haze by Solid State