Fireside Intense 2007

Fireside Intense by Sonoma Scent Studio
Fireside Intense is a popular perfume by Sonoma Scent Studio for women and men and was released in 2007. The scent is smoky-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Laurie Erickson

NagarmothaNagarmotha
OudOud
Cade juniperCade juniper
Texas cedarTexas cedar

Submitted by TAAKE, last update on 11.02.2021.

It had to come to this
I do not want to work out my preference for smoke scents here overused... but I'm afraid I have to.

If you are still looking for suggestions on this topic, you can get some here: https://www.parfumo.de/Parfums/Imaginary_Authors/A_City_On_Fire#review_102546. I have to say that I have landed a few more candidates since then.

I'm afraid I'm wearing the best smoke scent in my collection today. It lies between light and medium. And it's rather fresh, which I attribute to the birch tar and the beaver horny. Very penetrating, less overwhelming. Incredibly durable and a good Sillage. Although I find "Bois d'Ascése" very similar to this one, it lacks lightness and effervescence compared to Fireside Intense. I had this on at the gym today, (yeah, yeah, I don't know anything about it. I'm painless. The others can wrinkle their noses and search for the source of the fire. I don't mind the bean) and it hasn't changed a bit in spite of considerable sweat production and has performed constantly and overshadowing everything.

The bottle is handmade-like, very simple, but with nice thick glass. The atomizer only delivers very small quantities (approx. 0.05 ml), but this is absolutely sensible and correct here.

Oh yes: "It had to be that way" aims to ensure that such a highlight is no longer produced.

Steve0580
Like sitting by a campfire.
Love it. Another unique cologne.

I like the smoky, campfire scent. It smells exactly like a Woodwick or Bath and Body Works fireside candle. If you like that, you'll like this.

I'm in agreement with the others about a strong opening but when it dies down, it's much nicer. It is definitely an intense cologne, so go easy with it.

Leatherized Burnt Cedar
Another beefy cedar scent, Sonoma Scent Studio FIRESIDE INTENSE also features a dark leather note which helps to temper the smoky wood to some extent. The oakmoss is difficult for me to detect because of the darkness of the wood and leather notes, but perhaps it smooths out the composition somewhat, since I do like this perfume more than some of the SSS beefy cedars. Still, I do feel that I could live without a full bottle, since I don't really like this cedar note, which is clearly an acquired taste I have yet to acquire! Désolée.

by Carlossp
by Carlossp

Popular Sonoma Scent Studio

Incense Pure by Sonoma Scent Studio Tabac Aurea by Sonoma Scent Studio Winter Woods by Sonoma Scent Studio Forest Walk by Sonoma Scent Studio Equestrian by Sonoma Scent Studio Nostalgie by Sonoma Scent Studio Champagne de Bois by Sonoma Scent Studio Ambre Noir by Sonoma Scent Studio Pacific Forest by Sonoma Scent Studio Rose Musc by Sonoma Scent Studio Cocoa Sandalwood by Sonoma Scent Studio To Dream by Sonoma Scent Studio Amber Incense by Sonoma Scent Studio Jour Ensoleillé by Sonoma Scent Studio Rose Volupté by Sonoma Scent Studio Femme Jolie by Sonoma Scent Studio Fig Tree by Sonoma Scent Studio Spiced Citrus Vetiver by Sonoma Scent Studio Sienna Musk by Sonoma Scent Studio Wood Violet by Sonoma Scent Studio