Nostalgie by Sonoma Scent Studio
Nostalgie is a popular perfume by Sonoma Scent Studio for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Laurie Erickson

VanillaVanilla
VioletViolet
Violet leafViolet leaf
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by ShinyAbraxas, last update on 30.11.2019.

Back in Love
Thanks to the last review of SSS's wonderful Incense Pure, which I wore all day yesterday in delight, I returned to my SSS bottles and am now wearing Nostalgie, a throwback to the lovely chypre/orientals of days gone by, except this one feels updated. At first it smells like the same old gorgeous thing, but the use of peach and vetiver instead of bergamot, both lightens and modernizes somehow. The florals don't overpower because of the myrrh, woods and violet leaf. Leather and musk add depth. It's definitely a winter scent. I wasn't thrilled when I retried it last summer, because I detected the sour note someone mentioned and I hadn't noticed before in some SSS perfumes. Now I'm back in love. It must be warm weather that does these scents in. Now that's it's winter again, I adore them like I did in my very first sniffs. Will revisit them all in coming days.

Popular Sonoma Scent Studio

Incense Pure by Sonoma Scent Studio Tabac Aurea by Sonoma Scent Studio Winter Woods by Sonoma Scent Studio Forest Walk by Sonoma Scent Studio Equestrian by Sonoma Scent Studio Fireside Intense by Sonoma Scent Studio Champagne de Bois by Sonoma Scent Studio Ambre Noir by Sonoma Scent Studio Pacific Forest by Sonoma Scent Studio Rose Musc by Sonoma Scent Studio Cocoa Sandalwood by Sonoma Scent Studio To Dream by Sonoma Scent Studio Amber Incense by Sonoma Scent Studio Jour Ensoleillé by Sonoma Scent Studio Rose Volupté by Sonoma Scent Studio Femme Jolie by Sonoma Scent Studio Fig Tree by Sonoma Scent Studio Spiced Citrus Vetiver by Sonoma Scent Studio Sienna Musk by Sonoma Scent Studio Wood Violet by Sonoma Scent Studio