Samhain (Eau de Parfum) by Southern Witchcrafts

Samhain 2019 Eau de Parfum

SirEmmitt
25.09.2022 - 05:39 AM

Dr. Loomis and the End of Summer

Samhain markes the end of summer and the beginning of the darker part of the year. There is no better fragrance than this one for the Autum. This is a quintessential Halloween fragrance.

Whenever I wear this I cannot help but think of the scene in Halloween II when Dr. Loomis, explains to the Haddonfield police what the word Samhain means after mispronouncing it.

SW's Samhain is dominated by Pumpkin, whiskey (but not boozy), and tobacco. Even though these notes take center stage, it's rounded out by some woods, spices, amber, and a nice light musk in the background.

This is a beautiful fragrance for a most beautiful time of year in my home state of Michigan. It's like a olfactive homage to a Midwestern U.S.A fall.

I get about 10 hours out of this with massive projects that's lasts hours. This is really saying something as my skin tends to eat fragrances.

Latest Reviews

SirEmmittSirEmmitt 1 month ago
Plum Loco is a very smooth, refined and restrained leather fragrance. The plum note is not overly sweet. It's a very natural plum scent. Adding a touch of sweetness to the refined high end leather. At times Plum Loco almost has a subtle boozy...
SirEmmittSirEmmitt 2 months ago
On paper and per the reviews I thought I would really dig this one. So I bought a sample looking forward to a modern manly scent that tips it's cap to the classics. This fragrance is manly and does remind me of Halston Z14 (a classic powerhouse in its own right.)...