Hidalgò by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze
Hidalgò is a perfume by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze for men and was released in 2010. The scent is fresh-woody. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Mint, Bergamot, Artemisia, Lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet, Rose, Lily-of-the-valley, Geranium, Coconut
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Gaiac wood, Patchouli, Vetiver, White musk

Submitted by Grazia, last update on 30.07.2018.

Roller coaster ride
Very tart citrus fruit, restrained mint, quickly something green, strong herbaceous. I probably wouldn't have come for coconut on my own so soon, but that's fine. Beautifully herbaceous-freshening and looks quite natural.

Slowly the train is pulled up into airy heights. Horny feeling. Laugh. Wave.

Within minutes, the fragrance suddenly gains in richness and volume. An unbelievably sweet addition is good for the otherwise classical-scratchy composition. In addition to such strong wormwood, a good portion of sweet lily of the valley swelliness can be endured well.

There comes that deliciously tingly moment of the short floating before the buttocks, together with the rest hanging from them, have to follow the law of gravity and thus the falling path. Almost weightless. I can fly!

Unfortunately the sweetness already takes over within the first hour. The conditions have reversed and only with difficulty can the last remnants of citrus and green stop the sweetness. Coconut? I'm thinking coconut milk.

It can get a bit dull if you go downhill through the curves at high speed.

At noon the pompousness disappeared and was replaced by a distinctive mixture of caramel and vetiver (Pal Zileri's 'Viaggio d'Africa' greets me). Patchouli provides a scratchy addition to the underground. Also the green penetrates now again more strongly, although I think more of grass and spinach than of wormwood. From the early afternoon there is first more wood, then another shovel more vetiver. Still, but present, it aromatizes the wood, which (all good things come in threes) is also - if you know it - actually able to remind you of the external abrasion of coconut. Patchouli contributes a little cocoa. The creaming faction, on the other hand, does not come close to the 40 percent share that it is entitled to ex officio for the base. At most a minimum of guaiac sweetness I may concede. Altogether Hidalgo finds a classical ending. Like.

The track turns into the home straight and slows down. It's all right, it wasn't an issue! Put on a cool, confident smile. For US-Americans: Put on a calm, sovereign smile and raise both thumbs.

I thank Bartholomeo for the rehearsal.

ein würziger florentinischer Drogerieduft
by TomLavender

Popular Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze

Vaniglia del Madagascar (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Spezie de Medici (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Talco Delicato (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Ambra del Nepal (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Limone di Sicilia (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Costa Mediterranea (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Fresco di Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Patchouly Rosso (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze N°1 (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Agrumi di Sicilia (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Sapore di Mare / Brezza di Mare (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Violetta di Bosco (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Muschio e Ambra / Muschio Bello (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Mirra Elemi (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Florentia 24 - Rosa e Fiori (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Bergamotto Calabro (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Dolceamaro by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Verde Bosco (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze O-Più by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Caterina de' Medici (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze