Talco Delicato (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze
Talco Delicato (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is powdery-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesSicilian lemonSicilian lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesVioletViolet
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla
HoneyHoney
CreamCream
Coniferous woodsConiferous woods

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 12.10.2021.

Gelis
From the toilet stone to the fragrance of choice
Here confirms once again: everything I do not like so much, I smell the most.

To start soft powder and lemon notes fly past my nose ... and a slight spiciness. Yes and then, yes and then something develops that I do not like at all: these in the last line of the fragrance pyramid as the last mentioned and yet quite small coniferous woods become large and ever larger, take up the whole fragrance space and ... and: I don't like them!!! I never liked them in fragrances, they remind me of turpentine, of bubble bath and here of a mixture of both. And from the moment the lemon mixes with it it becomes a toilet stone. My arm becomes long and longer.

The whole thing lasts about an hour until - so to speak from behind - a cloud of powder comes rolling in and the toilet stone in the flight beats.

From here on it's nice: very powdery, floral with a very slightly spicy hint of spice. Really sweet is the fragrance up to here not, the honey beckons only from afar. - Sweetness really shows up late for me. Shortly before TD says goodbye, vanilla and honey give themselves the honor, but I take it as a last greeting.

So, what now? I'm brave and spray TD on me again the next morning. And I'm not only brave, I'm also lucky: the result of the long prequel is, in short, I have a new fragrance of choice. The coniferous woods (the homepage says Smoothwood) have sent the toilet stone away and give this very powdery-floral scent a delicate spiciness. And that, which at first wanted to chase me away, now makes the fragrance precious to me, because TD is not just a powdery-floral fragrance cloud, but gets a gentle but stable base through the coniferous woods.

In short: Talco Delicato is very powdery-floral on delicate spice with a sweet-creamy finish. The durability is good, the sillage ranges from little to medium.

Once upon a time
I used to be attracted by these blue, soft, clean scents reminiscent of my childhood. There is tenderness in the powdery violet and the honey and a persistent sense of well-being in the vanilla base who stays true to the end.
This is a nice scent one can enjoy from time to time but for me is not an all day, every day, necessary, scent. Well done, nevertheless.

by MissGuerlain
by MissGuerlain

Popular Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze

Vaniglia del Madagascar (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Spezie de Medici (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Mirra Elemi (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Ambra del Nepal (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Limone di Sicilia (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Costa Mediterranea (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Patchouly Rosso (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Agrumi di Sicilia (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Fresco di Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Hidalgò by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Acqua Mirabile Odorosa di Firenze N°1 (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Sapore di Mare / Brezza di Mare (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Violetta di Bosco (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Florentia 24 - Rosa e Fiori (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze La Notte di Angelica (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Sandalo Misore by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Bergamotto Calabro (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Dolceamaro by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Plenilunio - Fragole e Mughetto (Eau de Parfum) by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze Cashmere / Il Fiume e il Salice by Spezierie Palazzo Vecchio / I Profumi di Firenze