Spirit of Cashmere Musk 2015

Spirit of Cashmere Musk by Spirit
Spirit of Cashmere Musk is a popular perfume by Spirit for women and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Lifestyle Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesJasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Amber, Musk

Submitted by Tribu, last update on 09.10.2020.

Leomoon
Every beginning is hard...
...but you have to start somewhere. This is my first comment on Parfumo-on the first perfume from my current collection, how appropriate. Before that, I had already owned a few fragrances, but I had never dealt with the subject in detail. After all, I was still a pupil and the money was not enough for the good things - at least I thought so...
...until I came across a video of Patch, in which she called Spirit of Cashmere Musk THE dupe to Hypnotic Poison. I have to admit, I didn't know the original at that time, but I always liked sweets...and smelling like Dior for little money also sounded tempting, so the little bottle ended up in my basket the next time I went shopping, even though there was no tester. Yes, you shouldn't buy blind, but even a blind hen sometimes finds a grain of corn and I found a great scent.

Spirit of Cashmere Musk smells primarily of vanilla. Orange blossom is easily perceived, as well as woods and a very small bit of musk. When spraying it on I think of a large bowl of custard and a warm blanket. That's why the scent convinced me immediately: I was in the middle of a test phase and therefore quite stressed. The spirit just whispers to you, "Relax, it'll be fine..."

The fragrance on my skin doesn't undergo a major development, after all it doesn't have a fresh top note, but comes straight to the point. It might get a little warmer, but otherwise it stays pretty much the same, which I think is completely ok. It is also worth mentioning that it comes without this alcohol flag, which cheaper perfumes often have.

Durability is unfortunately subjective. With me it generally does not take very long before I have to pile it up. But the Spirit beats you but really not bad - up to 4 hours I take it on my skin. But I say it again: The durability and sillage are really only for me rather mediocre. When I gave my mum a spray on her wrist, the perfume could be smelled very strongly from 2 metres away!

In the meantime I have also tested Hypnotic Poison and don't think that the two are really twins, but that's not too bad either. I personally find this one even more beautiful and interesting. But if you really want a light version to HP, you might be happy with Sweet Hope from La Rive.

In summary, Spirit of Cashmere Musk is a fragrance that simply has to be respected for the quality in relation to the price. I personally associate a lot of good things with him, because he gave me a lot of pleasure during a stressful time. Three times you can guess what landed in your basket without hesitation during your last shopping trip ;)
Great scent
Such a fascinating, heavenly scent. I've received many compliments. Very long lasting, great Sillage and for the price:) For me better than the current version of Hypnotic Poison eau de Toilette. Please never take out of the range
Cheap and great alternative to "Hypnotic Poison EDT" by Dior
Where do I start...

HP EDT is actually a great fragrance, but much too strong for me.
Even 1 spray is already too much for me.
I also get sick of the original.
Even if I don't wear it, it makes me sick as soon as I smell it in the air or somebody spreads this cloud.
At some point I learned from Parfumo and Youtube that SPIRIT OF CASHMERE MUSK is supposed to be a great dupe to HP that isn't so strong and softer.
I found this so interesting that I booted directly to DM :D.

And yes, it smells very similar to HP!
I find it even more beautiful than the original.
For me this spirit scent is softer, more cuddly and definitely wearable.

I don't find the durability so bad at all.
I spray 4-5 times and sniff it after about 4 hours still.

If somebody with HP is doing this to me, test SOCM :).

Popular Spirit

Spirit of tender secrets by Spirit Spirit of Delicate Blush by Spirit Spirit of Graceful Beauty by Spirit Spirit of Violet Kiss by Spirit Spirit of Golden Vanilla by Spirit Spirit of Happy Moments by Spirit Spirit of Wild Roses by Spirit Spirit of sensual desire by Spirit Spirit of Blooming Delight by Spirit Spirit of Joyful Splash by Spirit Spirit of crazy love by Spirit Spirit of pure paradise by Spirit Spirit of Fizzy Tangerine by Spirit Spirit of sweet glamour by Spirit Spirit of sexy moments by Spirit Spirit of Lovely Flowers by Spirit Spirit of Man Intense by Spirit Spirit of romantic glow by Spirit Spirit of charming nights by Spirit Spirit of Man Energized by Spirit