Spirit of sensual desire 2014

Spirit of sensual desire by Spirit
Spirit of sensual desire is a perfume by Spirit for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-oriental. The production was apparently discontinued.

Cyrill Rolland

Top Notes Top NotesFreesia, Jasmine, Cardamom, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, White woods, Magnolia, Heliotrope
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, White musk, Amber

Submitted by Tribu, last update on 28.08.2019.

FunnySunny
Not the worst alien dupe
For me, this Dupe is one of the closest to the original. But it still doesn't smell the same. In the first moment while spraying you don't even notice the difference so much. Only after wearing it for several days did it become clear to my nose that there is a fine but enormous difference.

While wearing the Dupes, some fragrances crawl up into my nose, which are different from the original. Kind of alcoholic-chemical. I can't define it exactly.

I was really very enthusiastic at the beginning, but as many dupes as I test, in the end they still smell different to the original in fine nuances and after a while they just become negative. And that is unfortunately the case with this one as well. 1. Impression good, but at the latest after 1-2 days of wearing it permanently you notice it quite clearly.

In terms of durability, it doesn't last as long as the original. Nevertheless, the durability for such a really inexpensive little water is still quite appropriate. I don't expect a long shelf life here. You can top it up more often for that. This brings us straight to the bottle, which is anything but pretty, but it fits perfectly into any handbag. You gotta hand it to him.

Otherwise, there's not much to say.

My conclusion was: I only buy the original. It's not a replacement for me. But it is a nice perfume in itself, which you can use especially in everyday life. And I'm definitely gonna consume that bottle, too. But I wouldn't buy it anymore.

Popular Spirit

Spirit of Cashmere Musk by Spirit Spirit of tender secrets by Spirit Spirit of Delicate Blush by Spirit Spirit of Graceful Beauty by Spirit Spirit of Violet Kiss by Spirit Spirit of Golden Vanilla by Spirit Spirit of Happy Moments by Spirit Spirit of Wild Roses by Spirit Spirit of Blooming Delight by Spirit Spirit of Joyful Splash by Spirit Spirit of crazy love by Spirit Spirit of pure paradise by Spirit Spirit of Fizzy Tangerine by Spirit Spirit of sweet glamour by Spirit Spirit of sexy moments by Spirit Spirit of Lovely Flowers by Spirit Spirit of Man Intense by Spirit Spirit of romantic glow by Spirit Spirit of charming nights by Spirit Spirit of Man Energized by Spirit