Amidala Woman (2016)

Amidala Woman by Star Wars

Amidala Woman is a perfume by Star Wars for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Lifestyle Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Green apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Patchouli, Sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Musk

Submitted by KarateArwen, last update on 06.11.2019.

6.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Star Wars Untold
Episode 2 1/2

The clone wars are raging. At the request of Senator Amidala, the Jedi become a secret
I've ordered a meeting. For a better communication of the individual outposts in the Outer Rim
it comes to a gigantic coincidence. Here the Jedi Master Obi Wan learn Kenobi
and his Padawan Anakin Skywalker the exchange student Jupp Knee Shot from Saint Colonia
Know the moon. The future of the entire galaxy is becoming increasingly gloomy and at a glass
blue milk will set the course for the future.

"Dammich, watt veele Minsche he, where's the thunder all from?"

Jedi from all over the galaxy, you must be Master Knee Shot My name is Obi Wan Kenobi and this is my student Anakin Skywalker.

"anjenhem, de knsns Jupp ze mr sagen, where is there wat ze drinke then? ävver jon wäch met stäm Altbier"

We only have blue milk.

"Come on, listen, don't tell me nothing, blue milk, it's more like blue angel. You can mr vill verzelle if the roof is long, sarens...would it be the tasty girl do?"

This is Senator Padme Amidala. I'd be happy to introduce you to her Senator, this is Jupp Knee Shot from the Sankt Colonia Moon, an alliance that has joined us.

"Pass if young, I can introduce myself. Jode roof, isch ben d'r Jupp un sarens what then he esu jood smells. Bes Do dat treasures?

Oh you like it, it's the new Jar Jar Stinks.

"Dat es evver ens a leckerer Geroch. Sweet and smelly is vanilla? odd and odd is drop.

What's that glowing in your pants?

"Dat es mi Laserschwert, Dat jeht emme aan, wann Isch...Do weiß scho..... schaaawing! I still have a green one. Isch can show you mol ming collection.

Perhaps we should rather talk about the Chancellor's plans.

"With the beautiful smell now? Isch smell blome un obs. Kumm Paffne ,Et hätt noch jot jejange.

Padme!

Wat emme De sähs Daffne. Drinkste a met? un hück ovend luure mir dr effzeh. Watt sachse?

The war won't solve itself. I got a bad feeling about this! May the Force be with us!

"A Jeföhl? It's dark, it's dark, it's dark, it's dark, it's dark, it's dark, it's dark, it's dark, it's dark, it's dark, it's dark, it's dark, it's dark. Isch know mich do us. Then what about you, Master Knofi? Sarens Krabne, De riechst emme nochso jood, Dat hält ävver Wat?

Padme!

"allt jood, De Bes ävver eije. The vanilla's a jood. Anna Ken, what are you looking at? Holens ma breathe until hard to breathe"

Can we count on you when the going gets tough?

"I'm watching you... That's great You can land De in mr with a stinky smell. Neuet Spill, neuet Jlöck. Isch ben scho a leeve Jung Karafne, Bützchen?

Padme!!

Alaaf!

Anessa 2 years ago
Similar to Playboy VIP--orange+sugared musk settling down to vanilla smelt in Black Opium/Si/Poison Girl...for fans of fruity vanilla-patch+2

by Scarletrose
by Scarletrose

Popular Star Wars

Empire Man by Star Wars Rogue One Woman by Star Wars Jedi Man by Star Wars Rogue One Man by Star Wars Stormtrooper by Star Wars Tie Pilot by Star Wars Imperial Royal Guard by Star Wars Star Wars by Star Wars