Miss Me by Stella Cadente
Bottle Design Sylvie de France
Miss Me is a perfume by Stella Cadente for women and was released in 2005. The scent is sweet-powdery. It is still in production.

Annick Ménardo

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Lily, Peony, Rose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Honey, Musk, Tolu balm, Cinnamon

Submitted by Kalix, last update on 14.05.2015.

Loukhoum-esque
To my great surprise, Stella Cadente MISS ME is *very* similar to the Keiko Mecheri LOUKHOUM series. MISS ME is not by any stretch of the imagination a floral green perfume. Instead, this is an oriental floral of sorts, containing the same rare alkaloid note found in the LOUKHOUM perfumes and which makes them quite close neighbors on the grand olfactory map since basically nothing else contains this note. Powdery and sweet with a decidedly alkaline edge. Cocaine in a doughnut shop all over again.

I should say that MISS ME is quite a bit less sweet than the first LOUKHOUM, but the alkaloid connection is really strong. I like this composition a lot, because I am obviously an addictive personality and managed to acquire a dependency through the course of my three 2.5ml Keiko Mecheri LOUKHOUM samples. MISS ME, like the LOUKHOUMs, is different from typical mainstream oriental perfumes, and for that reason I am not at all surprised by the negative reviews. It seems that perceptions of the alkaloid component vary a lot from nose to nose. To me, it's great, and I'd love to have a bottle of this...

This is an excellent example of a case where neither perfume is really a knock-off of the other, but they were produced by different noses in different parts of the world at about the same time. I seriously doubt that there is any plagiarism whatsoever involved in cases where the two perfumes in question have been produced by parfumeurs rather than industry hacks. In this case, I'm not even sure which one came first, but they are very, very similar perfumes, so if you love the LOUKHOUMs, you're likely to love MISS ME. If you hate the LOUKHOUMs, then you'll want to stay far away from MISS ME, which should be easy to do, since it appears to have been discontinued.

sweet cinnamon
Love this scent. opens fresh, becomes warm and flowery. I really like the honey sweetness and the cinnamon in the dry down. I want a bottle so if you have one up for swap please let me know

by Madkat