Sheer Stella 2004

Sheer Stella by Stella McCartney
7.5 / 10 22 Ratings
Sheer Stella is a popular perfume by Stella McCartney for women and was released in 2004. The scent is fresh-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.
Top Notes Top Notes LemonLemon Green appleGreen apple
Heart Notes Heart Notes PeonyPeony Bulgarian roseBulgarian rose RoseRose
Base Notes Base Notes AmberAmber
Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 02.05.2020.

1 in-depth fragrance description

The best Stella flanker
I love the scent of roses in nature, but when it comes to fragrances, rose tends to smell too heavy, too syrupy and too bold. I didn't like the original Stella because it was far too rich for my tastes, however, Stella Sheer 2008 is a completely different story.

This fragrance is a lighter, more watered-down rose, with Spring-like hints of sweet, jammy raspberry, pink pepper and soft, white musk. It's the type of fragrance that I enjoy wearing on a daily basis because it's light, pretty and casual.

Stella Sheer 2008 is a layered composition in the sense that it keeps you guessing what you'll be smelling next. It's a fun, flirty and feminine fragrance that reminds me of the fruity rose in Annick Goutal's Quel Amour!

To my nose, this fragrance is delicious and clean, like the scent of expensive, rose-scented shampoo. The soft muskiness, provides a smooth base on the skin, that is both natural and delicate. I think this fragrance would work best in Spring and Summer, however it is also has a soothing quality that makes it irresistible for bed time wear.

Thankfully I can still purchase this fragrance from my Priceline pharmacy for a good price. It was supposed to be a limited edition replaced by 2009, 2010 and 2011 versions. I'm very glad to still be able to get my hands on this gem of a fragrance.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Stella McCartney

Stella (Eau de Parfum) by Stella McCartney Stella Peony / Stella In Two - Peony by Stella McCartney Stella Rose Absolute by Stella McCartney Stella Nude by Stella McCartney Stella (Eau de Toilette) by Stella McCartney Pop by Stella McCartney Stella In Two - Amber by Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y. by Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y. Absolute by Stella McCartney Stella Summer by Stella McCartney Pop Bluebell by Stella McCartney Sheer Stella (2007) by Stella McCartney Sheer Stella (2009) by Stella McCartney Stella Summer Rose by Stella McCartney Sheer Stella (2010) by Stella McCartney Sheer Stella (2011) by Stella McCartney Sheer Stella (2008) by Stella McCartney Sheer Stella (2006) by Stella McCartney Stella (Solid Perfume) by Stella McCartney Stella Velvet Edition by Stella McCartney