Stella 2015 Eau de Toilette

Stella (Eau de Toilette) by Stella McCartney
Bottle Design Kassi Aguessy, Suzanna Dalton
Stella (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Stella McCartney for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-fresh. It was last marketed by Coty.

Firmenich

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orangeMandarin orange LemonLemon FreesiaFreesia
Heart Notes Heart NotesBulgarian roseBulgarian rose Violet leafViolet leaf PeonyPeony
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergrisAmbergris

Submitted by Michael, last update on 24.06.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Best Version for Warm Weather Wear
I have the eau de parfum and even though I love it, I don't reach for it outside of winter because it is a little too jammy and heavy on the amber for me. In this version the amber is toned way down, which makes it perfect for warm weather wear. It still smells like Stella, but it's not as heavy or oppressive in the heat. It's brighter and has a citrus fizzy quality, thanks to the citrus, freesia, and violet leaf which really compliments the Bulgarian rose.
At the time I purchased this it was winter, and I thought it was too light, but it really pops in the heat and surrounds me with beautiful, soft silage that lasts until I wash it off. It's bright, cheerful, and just plain pretty. If you want to wear a rose scent that isn't too much on warm days this is a nice one to try. I also found Paul Smith's Rose, Kardashian's Fleur Fatale, and Annick Goutel's Ce Soir Ou Jamais eau de toilette perfect for warm weather wear, though different rose varieties are used. But, just like the different roses in my garden, I love them all.

Images

5 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Stella McCartney

Stella (Eau de Parfum) by Stella McCartney Stella Rose Absolute by Stella McCartney Stella Peony / Stella In Two - Peony by Stella McCartney Stella Nude by Stella McCartney Sheer Stella by Stella McCartney Pop by Stella McCartney Stella In Two - Amber by Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y. by Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y. Absolute by Stella McCartney Stella Summer by Stella McCartney Pop Bluebell by Stella McCartney Sheer Stella (2007) by Stella McCartney Sheer Stella (2009) by Stella McCartney Stella Summer Rose by Stella McCartney Sheer Stella (2010) by Stella McCartney Sheer Stella (2011) by Stella McCartney Sheer Stella (2008) by Stella McCartney Sheer Stella (2006) by Stella McCartney Stella (Solid Perfume) by Stella McCartney Stella Velvet Edition by Stella McCartney