Harrods by Stéphane Humbert Lucas

Harrods is a popular perfume by Stéphane Humbert Lucas for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesOsmanthus
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrris root, Amber
Base Notes Base NotesOud, Leather, Styrax

Submitted by Hermesh, last update on 25.03.2019

This scent is exclusively available at Harrods.

9.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

do we need him?
To answer that question right away: Of course we don't "need" him!
But it's beautiful!
And durable!
And thrifty!
And getting to know him is just a pleasure!
So the decision is also up to everyone here!

"Harrods" lets Styrax blossom fully with me, this also in the incense gladly used resin, (and that with my fish blood!).
I always describe the typical Styrax aroma as: "Vanilla with a touch of grated clove and grated nutmeg".
Uniquely sweet, warm and sensual in fragrance, but also with the motto: "If you like it, you like it!"

Here at "Harrods" Styrax explodes, putting all its power into the initial embrace.
Due to this sympathy bearer my anxiety threshold concerning leather and oud is much lower from the beginning: both have already developed full and strong until I emerge from my "Styrax intoxication".
I haven't encountered such a harmoniously rounded scent composition in a long time, which opens up to me from the base here. Each fragrant mosaic stone fits exactly where it is now!
Fragrances that are not my favorites captivate me right from the beginning and until the fragrance fades. Only when is that?
Slowly, Osmanthus, this unconventional, slightly musty smelling tea blossom creature, the picking result of only one night, is now also dareing to come out.
It has an interesting dosed iris root and a lot of gold spraying smoky amber in tow!

Once again, Stéphane Humbert Lucas has created a fascinating work of art from just a few scents!
And that for many hours: in the evening, sprayed on instead of a nightgown, it is still there in the morning and even survives a long, much too warm wellness bath!
This has never created a fragrance before!

In any case, it was worthwhile to browse through the "to go" samples of my dear Parfumista once again:
"Harrods" is a sorcerer, a seducer and a very gallant companion!

I meet a smart guy who might be annoying as well.
Like one of these admirers, who is very enchanting through his appearance and esprit; but whose attachment could also turn into the opposite.
The question that comes to my mind is: "How do I get rid of this ghost that I called and that has me firmly under control at the moment, if necessary?"
I'm sure washing helps with the laundry, but can I skin myself?
At the moment we both still like to cuddle together; how much longer ...

As with most of SHL's fragrances, I'm thrilled with the ingenuity and extreme appeal of "Harrods", the mixture in the familiar bottle But I wouldn't buy this great fragrance: I'm not talking about the price; I know it won't take long and we're getting on each other's nerves!
There is a generous filling the better way; a way on which I will walk very devotedly for a while!

"Harrods" is - as one of my favorite authors would write here: a very fine stuff!
That says it all!