Lufu by Stéphane Humbert Lucas

Lufu is a popular perfume by Stéphane Humbert Lucas for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is woody-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesNeroli, Cistus, Bergamot, Lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesMyrrh, Moroccan rose absolute, Rum, Sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Castoreum absolute, Gaiac wood, Tolu balm, Patchouli, Tonka bean absolute, Labdanum

Submitted by Hermesh, last update on 04.11.2019.

The scent is exclusively available at Harrods.

Mrsg37
Not my favourite from this house
I felt a little let down by this one, after loving Mortal skin, Wish come true, Rose de Petra I expected so much more from this creation. It’s not a bad fragrance at all just nothing ground breaking for the price. It reminds me of Hermes Le’Marveilles Ambre a little but funnily enough I prefer the latter. I feel like vanilla dominates this scent on my skin, I blind bought it as it’s a Harrods exclusive and couldn’t test before purchasing, I will give it more of a wearing as I very much enjoy this gentleman’s creations usually.

Popular Stéphane Humbert Lucas

Taklamakan by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Ô Hira by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Black Gemstone by Stéphane Humbert Lucas 2022 Generation Man by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Mortal Skin by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Wish Come True by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Soleil de Jeddah by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Panthea by Stéphane Humbert Lucas 2022 Generation Woman by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Khôl de Bahreïn by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Panthea Iris by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Isra & Miraj by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Oud 777 by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Rose de Petra by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Une Nuit à Doha by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Harrods by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Qom Chilom by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Oumma by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Manteuse by Stéphane Humbert Lucas