Panthea by Stéphane Humbert Lucas

Panthea is a popular perfume by Stéphane Humbert Lucas for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-creamy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Italian bergamot, Italian mandarin, Elemi resin, White tea
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarrot, Iris, Jasmine, Violet leaf, White carnation
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Tobacco blossom, Orange tree absolute, Tonka bean absolute, Mysore sandalwood, Patchouli

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.05.2019

10.0 7.0 8.0 9.5/10

Sweetsmell75
A sea of light full of magic
A sea of light...
wraps the world in magic
warms me - opens my heart.
Makes my soul grow-
shine until I am enlightened too!

-Hans-Christoph Neuert-

Panthea somehow left me helpless on the first tests. I found the scent beautiful but not special. The flacon was allowed to retract but to retract just as quickly. Somehow I couldn't with that scent. But Panthea still didn't want to get out of my head.
New attempt ... and do not regret :)

Like a sea of light full of magic ...
radiant - white - light-flooded - pigeon net - pure - angelic!

To the fragrance:
Panthea starts with tangerine, bergamot and a good portion of pepper plus green-herby-resin notes (I guess that comes from elemi resin - luckily I don't smell carrot!)
Tobacco blossoms and a teen shade float in the fragrance and create a cool atmosphere.
Slowly flowery notes creep in. Carnation and violets mix with jasmine, while iris pollinates the whole thing with purple powder.
The base is filled with musk, patchouli, woody tones and clay cat plucks (the tonka bean only becomes decently sweet and only very late in the base!)
Panthea is a radiant clean musk scent (cool-floral-creamy-green-woody-patch-heavy) as only Stéphane Humbert Lucas can conjure up :)
Unisex? By the herbaceous green speckles I would say yes ... but I personally think that Panthea awakens an Aphrodite rather than summon an Adonis ;)
The beautiful fragrance can be worn all year round.
The shelf life is 8 hours plus. The fragrance doesn't come out very loud, but its wonderful fragrance restaurant hovers delicately over the wearer!
As with all Lucas fragrances, the bottle is once again an absolute dream.

Conclusion:
Panthea left me helpless back then ...
but what do I itch my estimate from yesterday if the magic then finally still reached me :)

I recommend to all cleaners ... sniff!
Be enchanted by Panthea ;)
10.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Salty coastal flowers
The other day I bought the Panthea. It took me a long time to get there. For the first time I tried the fragrance on a hot summer day and was simply enchanted by it - floral, delicate, feminine, appealing, quiet and created for the hot summer day. I didn't buy it then, though.
Now I finally have him. Now, in winter, the scent sounds a little different. But you can smell the single notes better, they don't look as fused as in summer.
Now to the course: the fragrance is by no means linear. The above mentioned clean creaminess of Nivea - not yet 1:1 tender, flowery, not as "strong-penetrant" as Nivea - only smells the first 15-20 minutes. The fragrance becomes increasingly bitter, perhaps through the elemi-resin it becomes floral with delicate astringency and unspeakably beautiful. This phase doesn't last forever and after a while I smell salt on my skin. The fragrance is delicate maritime - the flowers are salted by the sea breeze, but remain beautifully delicate. I didn't notice this note in the summer test and this transition makes the fragrance look like it did in summer. The scent ends in the mochusiger softness and a trace of salt on the skin-like after a walk by the sea.
The shelf life of the fragrance is good, but I have to test the fragrance much longer to make a reliable judgement. The Sillage is rather delicate and restrained.
I don't say anything about the noble bottle - it's unspeakably beautiful.

by Sumi
by Sumi
by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by Rosie88
by Rosie88
by Endorphin
Der Flakon ist ein Träumchen.
by Verzaubert