Panthea Iris by Stéphane Humbert Lucas

Panthea Iris is a new and limited perfume by Stéphane Humbert Lucas for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is powdery-creamy. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Italian bergamot, Italian mandarin, White tea
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrris absolute, Jasmine, Violet leaf
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Tonka bean absolute, Mysore sandalwood, Tobacco, Patchouli

Submitted by Amourage, last update on 09.11.2019

10.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Snowflakes
Snowflakes on my eyelashes blink.
Prelude:dry, cool, distant, almost bitter.
Just a cool, dark night, when it starts snowing quietly.
Snuggle into the blanket with a freshly powdered baby.
Base: incredibly soft and gentle and soft powdery-creamy, cuddly. Like a caress. Warm.
Maximum contrast in a fragrance that I have never noticed before.
And I didn't like Panthea very much. This one's my top priority on my wish list.
Quiet he is, almost skinnig. As quiet as the snow trickles. Still clearly perceptible
10.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

This Iris is not a Teamplayer
Like many other Iris- and "Panthea"-Fans here I waited hot for "Panthea Iris" and could test it last week directly at Harrods.
In order to warn against possible blind quick shots, I have already written a short statement. Now a bit more detailed:
"Panthea Iris" starts with a nice carotty dry note, which is very fine, if you like it like me. It might remind you a little of Iris Nazarena. This dry iris stays in the foreground for some time and I don't really find it to be a nice perfume scent, but it seems to be rather imperfect and has almost annoyed me with time. It looks cool, almost hard, also metallic came to me in the wider sense. I think there's a good portion of musk in there, it's almost something like hairspray, just a little bit, but it keeps that cool impression.
Then I sprayed "Panthea" in comparison and it looks more floral and finished from the beginning. So far I would never have thought of the "Panthea" as a "floral" category, but in a direct comparison it has something floral.
Apropos "Panthea"... "Iris Panthea" slowly changes after about half an hour in the direction of "Panthea", this typical creamy note is now added more and more. Then the scents get closer and closer and after about 1 hour I feel them from the projection as good as the same! "Panthea Iris is a little more accentuated, less soft than Panthea. But I sniff this difference only directly at the strip, not on the skin or in the projection.
To be honest, tuberose would not have occurred to me, especially not the way I usually perceive it, in the direction of chewing gum or orange blossom. I would speak of a maximum of generally white-flowering fragrant, but as I said the "Panthea" is in comparison over long distances even much more floral.
I have so the picture that on the "Panthea" relatively lovelessly a tidy iris portion was set on it, which connects itself in no way harmoniously with the remainder smell, but pushes first very cheekily into the first row and then simply evaporates with the time
So, as I said, even for courageous iris fans there is no unrestricted recommendation to buy from me. And "Panthea" owners probably already have exactly the scent they love with their bottle.
9.0 8.0 7.0 9.0/10

heaven and earth
panthea got a sister: panthea iris:

what is at the first fast - bright, wide, airy, brilliant, transparent,
is in the other earthier, powdery, material, fruity-bloody and slower.
for all, for whom "panthea" seemed too little tangible, now a test of "panthea iris" is recommended....
by the way a wonderful twin of" irisistible" by april aromatics, a well deserved finalist of the art and olfaction awards 2019.

by Sweetsmell75