Une Nuit à Doha by Stéphane Humbert Lucas

Une Nuit à Doha is a popular perfume by Stéphane Humbert Lucas for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is spicy-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesFennel, Mandarin, Ginger
Heart Notes Heart NotesImmortelle, Haitian vetiver
Base Notes Base NotesTobacco, Vanilla absolute

Submitted by Labormaus, last update on 21.09.2019

9.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

under the stars
After Doha my fragrance journey led me today already once.
But instead of giving myself over to the powerful whirlpools of an opulent, already slightly decadent fragrance giant like "Qatar" by Roja, with "Une Nuit à Doha" I now experience a tender summer night under a southern starry sky!
A gentle seduction from which a special glow emanates.

"Une Nuit à Doha" alienates at first: the strawflower is immediately present on my skin; it dominates until dawn. Only then does she sneak away quietly.
The scent of fennel always gives me a feeling of well-being; perhaps because its aroma was a helpful companion for me during the long years with stomach problems.
The scent memory is just very faithful.
Here fennel stands behind the Immortelle, but is an amazingly good companion for mandarin and spicy ginger.
It feels like the spiciness of ginger and the very distinctive aroma of fennel would spin a protective web that night.
This course harmonizes extremely well with the tobacco; a somewhat dry aromatic spice that covers the entire fragrance landscape.
Vetiver paves the way for warming, slightly eroticizing vanilla, which makes you dream here rather than seduce you.

This night of Doha is a surprising discovery under a wide fragrant starry sky.
An Arabian night near the city that allows intimacy and tenderness.

"Une Nuit à Doha" is certainly not one of the greatest compositions of this 777 fragrance series by Stéphane Humbert Lucas.
But I can't deny her a certain charm. Perhaps also because this fragrance being, at first somewhat colourless but then graceful, can be a pleasant antithesis to stimulating and exciting fragrances, which not only get under the skin, but also exhaust me and leave me exhausted So I decide to spend this night in Doha, although a bit more relaxed than I thought, and try to recognize the constellations of the south like this.
I'll stay true to the Orient!

Hermesh 4 years ago
Immortelle is soft and only subtly herbaceous, the vanilla sweetness is accompanied by mild spicy (some anise-like) and balsamic notes. Fine!+3
10.0