Isra & Miraj by Stéphane Humbert Lucas
Isra & Miraj is a new perfume by Stéphane Humbert Lucas for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is oriental-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin orange, Nutmeg, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotrope, Osmanthus
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Mysore sandalwood, Ambergris, Patchouli, White musk, Leather, Oud

Submitted by PanAroma0815, last update on 24.09.2020.

Parfümlein
In the fragrant heaven of the Orient
I have 5 cc's of Isra & Miraj. I guard her like gold. The perfume is so precious that I have to think carefully when I'm going to use it. The bottle is incredibly beautiful, as absolutely noble as this brand guarantees. But unfortunately, I don't have it. Instead two very nice little bottlings. I choose the smaller of the two and spray gently. At the moment I am in the fragrant heaven of the Orient. All around me silky soft, golden embroidered cushions, wide brocade borders, pointed babouche with purple and purple embroidery. A light breeze of fresh citrus fruit blows from somewhere... by then it's gone again, and I suddenly find myself standing in front of a colourful carpet with dozens of spice bags. One is filled with nutmeg, out of another cinnamon sticks stick out, I can also see peppercorns. I see dates in the distance, a few old men drinking sweet tea and offering me a tiny glass decorated with golden waves. I breathe the sweet scent around me deeply. Delicious. Something slightly woody penetrates the sweet air and exudes a spicy aroma. No wonder, while trying to turn around myself once, I came across a mighty osmanthus bush. Its yellow, slightly fleshy flowers exude a delicately fruity fragrance, while the woody plant gives off a bitter taste that blends in with the sweetness. Very easily, in the background, I keep thinking I hear horse hooves, a minimal stable smell penetrates my consciousness from very far away. I also think I notice the saddles, old, heavy leather saddles that have been in use for decades. This harsh undertone that surrounds me becomes more and more obvious - is someone approaching me? In the nearby forest the riders must be; I can feel the scent of woods and the resin of old trees without losing the impression of sweetness. But it no longer fills the room, but lies like a gentle breeze over the slightly pungent tones that penetrate my nose. Slowly the sweetness becomes less, I still feel a hint of almond vanilla, which remains. I let myself sink onto one of the soft pillows, slip out of my shoes, nestle into a comfortable side position and close my eyes. The spices, the forest, the horses - I let all of this take effect on me for a long time and listen to the numerous noises that reach my ear from everywhere. Until the riders have moved on and I, enjoying the increasing silence, surrender myself completely to the sweet, delicate scent of vanilla and almond, which has not left me until now. A comforting warmth flows through me... This is the fragrant heaven of Isra & Miraj.

LiisaLiisa 8 months ago
The Shalimar wibe, yes. But this is beautiful, and I love to wear this, not Shalimar. Perhaps the citruses are a sunnier, opoponax missing

by Rajudaph
by Rajudaph

Popular Stéphane Humbert Lucas

Taklamakan by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Ô Hira by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Black Gemstone by Stéphane Humbert Lucas 2022 Generation Man by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Mortal Skin by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Wish Come True by Stéphane Humbert Lucas 2022 Generation Woman by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Soleil de Jeddah by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Panthea by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Khôl de Bahreïn by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Panthea Iris by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Oud 777 by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Rose de Petra by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Une Nuit à Doha by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Harrods by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Qom Chilom by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Oumma by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Manteuse by Stéphane Humbert Lucas Lufu by Stéphane Humbert Lucas