Stetson Original Stetson 1981 Cologne

Version from 1981
Stetson Original (1981) / Stetson (Cologne) by Stetson
Stetson Original (1981) is a popular perfume by Stetson for men and was released in 1981. The scent is spicy-woody. It was last marketed by Coty.

Symrise

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot LavenderLavender LimeLime Clary sageClary sage LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnationCarnation GeraniumGeranium Orris rootOrris root JasmineJasmine PatchouliPatchouli VetiverVetiver CedarCedar
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber HoneyHoney MuskMusk Tonka beanTonka bean VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Ironheart, last update on 30.12.2021.

Stetson definitely fits
Very underrated Chypre fragrance. A pleasure to wear this masculine bomb has decent longevity and sillage. Also you won't break the bank buying it as it's readily available, even vintage bottles which i prefer. Anything pre 2000 gets top consideration with me unless it's a high end designer or niche item. I splash this on and I'm ready to go horse back riding through the plains. A lovely smooth butterscotch type scent which smells like it costs 3 times more than it does. You can find this in a drugstore and i buy it with a smile on my face. I am not a fragrance snob because i work much too hard for my money. It works best when paired with a nice cool aftershave and you should get a good 6hrs of wear time and all things considered that's not bad. Not bad at all.
Wild east

...Stetson! Here you can read about wild things. From the wild west, from wild horses, ranches and the wild, wild, wide plains of the prairie...

Now I'm putting on the Stetson. Let's go. Expedition.

At the beginning of our exploration - with "Stetson" and "Hope" - we find ourselves in far-away Anatolia and look forward to the Baklava served up. The ingredients are exclusive and familiar to us. Especially carnation and jasmine (but I'm susceptible to them), cedar and smug patouchli.

And as we swing across the Takla Makan, the scent we brought with us from the small bottle reminds us of the excrements of the oafs (!), puffed up with honey and vanilla and the spirit of the Orient fools us. (Genuine musk oxen?) Isn't it the wild West or have we got caught in our memories?

In the evening the sun goes down here, too, after 6 to 8 partly 10 hour swings; and we send a dear greeting back home with a fan kiss (by Suleiken's grace) and the thought of "Richard Löscher Britos - 46°N 08°E and the forest scent of superlatives.

Great experience. Homesick. No.

LOVE IT!
Overall I would describe this as a soapy vanilla. On top I smell vanilla and berries, soon the musk comes out bringing with it an Oriental spice. In turn the vanilla becomes more delicate. I picture the vanilla as a veil through which you are seeing a spicy lady. The spiciness turns boozy and almost powdery Oriental. After awhile the veil falls leaving only an old spice sitting by itself, very sheer.

Das alte Klosterfenster zum Wald....
Expedition mit Stetson
by Camey5000
by Hordak
by Hordak

Popular by Stetson

Lady Stetson (1986) by Stetson Stetson Original (1981) / Stetson (After Shave) by Stetson Stetson Black (2005) (Cologne) by Stetson Stetson Country (Cologne) by Stetson All American by Stetson Stetson Untamed by Stetson Stetson Sierra (Cologne) by Stetson Stetson Fresh (Cologne) by Stetson Stetson Country (After Shave) by Stetson Stetson Black (2005) (After Shave) by Stetson Lady Stetson (2021) by Stetson Stetson Original (2021) (After Shave) by Stetson Stetson Spirit by Stetson Stetson Caliber by Stetson Stetson Original (2021) (Cologne) by Stetson Stetson Rich Suede (Cologne) by Stetson Stetson Sierra (After Shave) by Stetson Stetson Black (2021) by Stetson Cooling Moisture (After Shave) by Stetson